Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Michaud

Absolutely the best! Extremely knowledgeable, takes a lot of time to discuss options and very personable. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Great office and extremely friendly staff! Doctor is very respectful. Replaced my broken monoject for free!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Michaud removed my wisdom teeth a month ago, and the entire process was fantastic, from the staff's friendly but very professional attitude, to Dr. Michaud's excellent work. He was very attentitive to when the sedation took effect to make sure I wouldn't feel a bit of the surgery, and made sure when I had an issue that was certainly caused by me failing to realize I can no longer chew with those teeth as they were gone he took care of it with absolute precision. He called me at home the day of the surgery to see how I was doing, and to see if I had any questions or issues after the fact. If you have a choice, this is the doctor to see, he will take care of you and keep pain to a minimum.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Best surgical experience of my life. No pain and the Doctor called me at home the night of surgery to check up on me!! That is rare to find these days.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011