Ratings for Dr. Charles M. Hulsey

Great dentis!,Great staff! I love my teeth. DR Hulsey has really came through for me and my family. We all have the Husley smile.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Great Dentist. Would use him for all the kids. Very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Over ten years ago Dr Hulsey himself put a permanent retainer in my mouth without asking or telling me beforehand. For those who are unfamiliar, a permanent retainer is a piece of metal permanently glued to the back of your teeth. I was about 15 years old at the time and didn't feel like I had much say in the matter. After ten years of not being able to feel the back of my teeth with my tongue and not being able to floss properly the permanent retainer came out unexpectedly. Now I have to pony up hundreds of dollars to have the glue grinded off my teeth and to have a new removable retainer fitted to my teeth. There is no way I can recommend an orthodontist that is willing to superglue a piece of metal onto a patient's teeth without consulting that patient first. Shame on you Dr Hulsey!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011