Ratings for Dr. Joshua Z. Epstein

Professional. Knowlegable. Exceptional service from start to end.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Wonderful experience at Brace Place!! Dr. Epstein has taken great care of both of my children!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

This is my second go around with braces at the Brace Place and my experience both times was wonderful. The staff is great, process and friendly. Dr. Epstein really knows what he is doing and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Doctor and staff are very knowledgeable and friendly!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Extremely professional. Dr. Joshua Epstein is an excellent orthodontist, a perfectionist. Very happy with the invisalign treatment, no wonder they are in the top 1% of invisalign providers. They are very courteous in keeping the appointments on time. I was referred to The Brace Place by my dentist.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I was a little apprehensive when I had to repeat the process of getting braces for the second time. Doctor Epstein assured me that he was going to take every measure to make my smile perfect again, and HE DID. I am so happy with my smile and everyone compliments me on it. The staff here and doctor Epstein espically took such good care of me and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Brace Place :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

The experience was great, staff is very nice and doctors know what they are doing! They did an amazing job with my teeth and now I love my new smile all because of them!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

The doctors and staff are wonderful and very friendly and they always there when you call for problems and give you a appointment that day

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Braceplae is an excellent practice ! Dr. Apstein is very knowledgeable and always answers all your questions in details. Very professional and pleasant staff members.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

The doctors and staff are wonderful at the Brace Place! They are right on time for EVERY appointment we've had for the last 3 years. The results were nothing short of amazing for my sons case! Very Pleased!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017