Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Jaffin

There is no one more competent, more caring, more expert or more pleasant than Dr. Jaffin. His support staff is very aware of how anxious and scared their patients are, and every time I've been in his office, I've been treated with compassion and patience. He is simply the best, recognized by peers and clients alike. I came in with a complicated, extreme case, and he's restored my smile (with Dr. Barrios) to perfection. NO, actually, not perfection; but to a smile that looks natural, feels amazing, and remains healthy. If you need something done, don't delay, just call his office and make an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I needed full mouth upper implants after years of tooth loss. Dr. Jaffin evaluated the bone structure and gave me a realistic plan geared toward achieving not only the best look and function, but more importantly the most likely to be successful. His knowledge and experience made me feel at ease and his use of the latest technology provided the best experience and comfort. His staff was courteous and caring and every appointment was timely. He worked side by side with the cosmetic dentist so that I had all of the extractions, implants and cosmetics done in one day., no dentures, no downtime, no delays. Fabulous.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

There is simply no more caring, competent specialist than Dr. Jaffin. He has rebuilt my entire smile and as far as I am concerned, there is no other dentist. He has been doing implant dentistry for longer than almost anyone in my area, and when I brought my problematic mouth into his office, I was terrified. I left with amazing, amazing teeth and the knowledge that I had one of the most outstanding pros in the country (if not the world) taking care of me.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013