Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Cerutti

Dr. Cerutti is an absolutely superb psychologist. Using cogitative therapy, as well as a number of personal and interpersonal techniques, he enabled me to work through several difficult, concurrent issues. The result of my work with him has given me amazing insight into myself, as well as invaluable perspective on how I respond to others and the environment. These skills enabled me to overcome both the immediate issues and allowed me to lead significantly improved quality of life. He is a skilled counselor and a mentor who genuinely cares for his patients: he brings a lifetime of experience to bear to help others.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had seen Dr. Cerutti for the last two years until last week when he closed his practice. During our last session I felt at peace and a completely different person than when I first began seeing him. He is quite wonderful and it will be hard for me to find another therapist I am so comfortable with. I will truly miss him and recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Wonderful therapist who has been extremely helpful!!!! Confused by earlier review as I have worked with him for many months and no medications nor outdated techniques have ever been discussed. He used his knowledge and experience to help me improve the most important areas of my life. Truly can not recommend him enough!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Quack doctor and a pill pusher. Makes you do this strange hypnotherapy where you stare at a moving dot on a machine that probably came from the 60's. A dinosaur that needs to retire

Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Cerutti has been instrumental in making my quality of life measurably better. Can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Great clinician. Very knowledgeable about IFS therapy.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010