Ratings for Dr. Jonathan C. Snead

I'm new to Texas! It was tough for me to find a doctor's office that accept our insurance. I'm glad to have found this place. Everyone are super nice and very welcoming. The doctor himself was nice and caring.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

The office will delay and stretch what would be one wellness visit into three or four visits two weeks apart. Our initial visit was at eight weeks, and they wanted to have the internal exam two weeks later, and then a sonogram two week further. No suggestion of prenatal vitamins, no blood work. Just "Nice to meet you, you think you're pregnant? That's great, come back in two weeks, don't forget to pay on your way out." The nurses will vary on what is healthy/unhealthy depending on the week, and will wildly change what they believe the effective percent is for various birth controls. Shirley has one goal only: pinning you down with legal documents to ensure maximum profits for the office. The health of your baby is a non-issue to this place, you are merely delivering a large paycheck to them in nine months.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

The office staff is rude. The Insurance person Shirley is ignorant on how to file claims and unwilling to listen to advice on how to file. A routine mamogram ended up costing over 500.00 because of her ignorance and when I call to ask for her to help correct the issue she was rude and put her mistake back on me. Fot this reason I would not recommend this place.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

After he performed my c-section it came open after being home less than 1 week. With two hands full of intestines I had to have emergency surgery. I was told before the surgery I could lose my uterus, have to get a colostomy, or worse. After surgery I was told my uterus had came open and that is what caused everything else to happen. What was supposed something happy and celebrated turned into a nightmare. I now have thousands of dollars in unplanned medical expenses, money spent on airfare so people could come help me, unpaid time off from my husbands job so he could be with me, gas daily to come see me, and most important time away from my children.While I was in the hospital my infants cord fell off and she began to hold her head up alone. My toddler was terrified to touch me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Snead delivered my baby 8 months ago but I have been coming to him for 6 years total. He is just a nice person in general. You get the feeling he truly wants the best for you and he really cares. He is very kind, patient, and matter-of-fact. He was very comforting and helpful when I had my miscarriage 2 years ago and when I had trouble conceiving again. He isn't the "fatherly" type. He just gently "tells it like it is" and explains it thoroughly. He took extra time to get good shots during our sonograms. His staff is friendly and warm and always remembers me when I come. His P.A. Angela is also great and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011