Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Goodwin

My husband went to Dr. Goodwin for a vasectomy. The consultation was fine but when we came in a week later for the actual procedure things were very different. I was treated as though I did not exist and was only allowed to sit with my husband when Dr. Goodwin was slightly late. Before Dr. Goodwin came in I was asked to leave the room and was provided with no other information about my husband, even after asking, until he was ready to leave the office. I was never spoken to by any staff about my husband, the procedure, or any follow up care. I had at least expected to be acknowledged by the doctor and told how things went. I wasn’t. My husband was left to take care of all of the check out information on his own. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had at any doctor’s office or hospital. I feel that the staff and doctor were very uncaring and had a poor bedside manor in communicating with us. What should have been a calm and caring environment was turned into a tense and emotionally traumatizing one. I would never recommend this office or any of its doctors or staff to any person.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Charles J. Goodwin's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Jeffersonville, IN