Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Romero is the best with Botox! But my sister had some Botox done in another clinic and the injections were less costly and done by a nurse assistant and she had excellent results. He is also quite expensive...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Sometimes good doctor. have been in his clinic. ok staff ok service

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

This doctor is great! This doctor is great! This doctor is great!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Romero is wonderful! I am always satisfied with the results of my treatment. Wait times at the office have never been unreasonable, and the staff is always polite and helpful. I'm always impressed that even on a busy day, the office runs smoothly and I never feel rushed when in my appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Romero!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Romero is an amazing doctor. He is friendly and patient. I would not trust anyone else to perform procedures on me. I have recommended him to friends who travel from Brooklyn and Queens to come see him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I am so happy with Dr. Romero. He takes his time and fully explains each procedure and answers any questions in detail. His office staff is friendly and experienced. He is a talented physician and puts you at ease during your appointment. His results are amazing and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Went to Dr.Romero for Botox. He explained the procedure with great detail. Explained how and why certain amounts would work best. Making the appointment was easy. Great price. I'm very happy I found Dr.Romero.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Romero is a kind and compassionate physician. He listens to everyone. His ability to give treatment is superior . He retains the natural look in all his patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)