You may also like

Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Best staff, best office, best prices, best results, and best doctor!
See for yourself, you will agree!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2015

He is amazing I do not trust anyone else have been going there for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Dr Romero is caring and honest, always giving you realistic options. I trust that his treatments will meet my expectations, being truthful and telling you when something is not for you. Appointments are easily obtained and I have always been pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

I recently visited Dr. Romero about a month ago. My initial plan was to have a consultation about botox for my forehead lines. Upon calling, I spoke to Dr. Romero’s wife (his secretary) and was able to get an appointment 2 days later.
During my appointment, Dr. Romero went into great detail about Botox injections and what my expectations should be. He eased any fears I had about Botox and told me what realistic outcomes to expect. I liked that the Dr. was thorough and did not pressure me into getting anything more than what I initially came in for.
A numbing cream is applied prior to injections so I felt absolutely no pain at all. I will definitely be returning to Dr. Romero and have already recommended many of my friends. Great experience overall.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2911688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

am NOT going there anymore, 1st time and last time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2883555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Dr Romero is excellent . I am very happy with his work !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2855403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Romero is excellent . I am very happy with his work !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Romero for years. His services and prices cannot be beat. His staff is professional and courteous and he takes the time to fully evaluate what is best for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr Romero is very patient , he listens to what i want. He explains the procedure and tells you were he will inject the site for what you need. Dr Romero is very caring and kind . I never left disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Romero is the best on Long Island. He is the best with facial treatments such as botox, juvederm etc. and has the loyal customer following to prove it. He is so good that he trains other doctors how to do it right. Never any bruising or problems and the prices cannot be beaten. Going anywhere else is just a waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808770].votes_count ]]