Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

My experience at my recent cleaning appointment was great! I arrived early, and the doctor was ready for me. They were very nice and professional. Also, the clinic looks awesome!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I can't believe I need to add 50 characters​ here to make my review count!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Romero is the best with Botox! But my sister had some Botox done in another clinic and the injections were less costly and done by a nurse assistant and she had excellent results. He is also quite expensive...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Sometimes good doctor. have been in his clinic. ok staff ok service

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

This doctor is great! This doctor is great! This doctor is great!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Romero is wonderful! I am always satisfied with the results of my treatment. Wait times at the office have never been unreasonable, and the staff is always polite and helpful. I'm always impressed that even on a busy day, the office runs smoothly and I never feel rushed when in my appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Romero!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Romero is an amazing doctor. He is friendly and patient. I would not trust anyone else to perform procedures on me. I have recommended him to friends who travel from Brooklyn and Queens to come see him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)