You may also like

Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Dr. Romero's clinic was clean. Everyone was professional and he took the time to explain the procedure and did not push anything on me. Great results! Highly Recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Love him. Always know exactly what to do. To make me look great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have been going to Dr Romero for 3 years now, and am always pleased with his work and staff...He genuinely seems to care and he offers what I am looking for, primarily a 'Natural Look" Thank you Dr Romero RH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Romero for several years. Prior to Dr. Romero, I had seen various doctors who were said to be the best, some with great Ad phrases that can easily attract your attention, however, I can honestly say that, in my experience, in New York as well as abroad Dr. Romero along with his staff are #1. Dr. Romero does not sell you anything that he does not believe you require, he takes his time in his evaluation, he is patient and considerate and most importantly enhances rather than alters. If you seek a professional with knowledge, skill and integrity, then Dr. Romero is for you. While other offices may offer huge ads with great phrases with prices tags that pay for those ads, Dr. Romero keeps it simple and real while operating an extremely professional, clean and friendly environment without exaggerated prices and unrealistic hype.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727535].votes_count ]]

Dr Romero and staff are K
nowledgeable, Professional and Personable... Have been coming for several years and wouldn't trust anyone else when it comes to my face. Results are ALWAYS amazing and natural and I have to say .. for 58 years young... my 33 year old dughter and I are forever mistaken for sisters thanks to Dr Romero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr Romero and his staff make getting Botox and fillers a pleasure. Clean professional office where everything is fully explained and opened directly in front of you. Been coming here 2 years and is best on LI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I have been to other physicians for Botox in the past and Dr. Romero is by far the BEST! He is the only physician I trust. He is professional, knowledgable, detailed and thorough and makes sure that your appearance remains youthful and natural. The entire office, along with Dr. Romero makes the experience effortless and seamless from start to finish. Trust me when I tell you, look no further.....You have found your doctor :)
M.S. Long Island NY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716093].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Romero is very knowledgable about all of his products; especially Botox. He is very patient and takes his time with each client!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr Romero is very professional and patient. You leave his office looking younger yet natural. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713403].votes_count ]]