Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

I was interested in having the lower half of my eyes filled to help with the bags under my eyes. Dr. Romero was very helpful in recommending the right filler for my eyes. He was very informative and thorough in describing the procedure to me. I was very happy with the results and the way in which I was treated by Dr. Romero. I will definitely be going back for any future procedures.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I was interested in having the VI peel done by Dr Romero. Majority of reviews online about his practice were nothing less than superb, but there was some that said negative comments. Since most reviews online said nothing but great things about this doctor I decided to set up a consultation. Dr Romero exceeded my expectations! He took almost an hour for my consultation he was so thorough describing each procedure, showing pictures on a tv screen and was happy to answer every question I asked him. I loved how he brought me in the other room where he does procedure and was so thorough talking about every aspect of his Botox injections. He took the time to show me how he mixed the vial and drew it up in the syringe, not only that but he went over all of the info on the Botox bottle to show that it is in fact real Botox and showed me a picture of what fake Botox at other facilitys look like. After talking with him I made an appointment for more than one procedure. He's not pushy and believes less is more. Any negative things written about him online must be false. He is a great doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. I would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I was seeing dr romero before i had my second child for a few years for botox injections in my forehead and L lines. Dr romero always takes you in to have a consult first to make sure he takes care of exactly what you want to achieve. I do not want to overdue it and he never tries to push to much. He always shows you the bottle of botox to prove it is pure. I am so excited that i can see him again after my second baby

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I am 46 years old and would classify my skin condition as very good. I have been receiving Botox treatments for crow's feet, forehead and between the brow for two years now. Each treatment lasts about 3-4 months. The difference in the appearance of my face is remarkable. The moderately deep lines between my brow are completely gone. Forehead lines and crows feet are also gone. Natural facial movement and expression is present even though muscle movement is altered by the Botox. I receive treatments from Dr. Romero only, he is very experienced and always a pleasure to see. The pricing is very reasonable and I know I am in good hands with him at all times.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

He is amazing. I actually went to him for fillers, but was so afraid of not liking the outcome. He immediately said it wasn't time for fillers yet. He used a little Botox and my face has the fresh youthful look I was hoping for. So Kind and Understanding. LOVE IT!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Romero is the most talented cosmetic doctor. He is kind and patient and does not just try to sell product. He is an artist who uses his talent to better his patients. I have had Botox and filler and never was bruised and I have extremely fair skin. Beware of discount providers. Dr. Romero has competitive and affordable prices with a long history of experience.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Romero is excellent. He helped me a lot. His service and prices are great.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I've been a patient for 3 years. I travel an hour back and forth and it's well worth the trip. Outstanding Botox injector, excellent pricing, and efficiency. Office staff is also outstanding. Recently tried Juvaderm. My nose to mouth lines are barely noticeable. Dr. R did a phenomenal job! He gives excellent advice before procedure, provides confidence, and will tell you if you don't "need more." Hard to find such honesty. Love my Doc!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Romero and his staff were friendly knowlegable and professional. They really made my visit a pleasurable experience.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He is a kind and helpful doctor. He is really good at what he is doint.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)
  • New York Medical College (Grad. 1988)
  • Stony Brook University * (Grad. 2001)

• Faculty Member, Allergan Medical Institute since 2009