Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

Dr Romero is excellent . I am very happy with his work !

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Romero for years. His services and prices cannot be beat. His staff is professional and courteous and he takes the time to fully evaluate what is best for you.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr Romero is very patient , he listens to what i want. He explains the procedure and tells you were he will inject the site for what you need. Dr Romero is very caring and kind . I never left disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Romero is the best on Long Island. He is the best with facial treatments such as botox, juvederm etc. and has the loyal customer following to prove it. He is so good that he trains other doctors how to do it right. Never any bruising or problems and the prices cannot be beaten. Going anywhere else is just a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Recent Reviews 1 Review All Locations All Categories Sort by: Date Romero Clinic Romero Clinic $$ Medical Spas, Medical Centers 103 Majestic Drive Dix Hills, NY 11746 5.0 star rating 5/15/2015 Dr.Romero Dr. Romero is amazing. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and provides several options to meet your needs. I am always 100% thrilled with the results. His aim is to make you look natural not phony looking. I have been a patient of Dr. Romero's for over 5 years. I have never had any bruises on my face or other tell tale signs you so often see on other women.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Romero & his staff are the nicest, caring staff I have encountered. He is the best I have ever been to. His prices are very low & his knowledge & expertise is superior. I am so glad I found out about him & he always does such a great job with no bruising in sight.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr romero is one of the nicest personable careing and precise, on his profession, he is very gentle, and he does what you want, an he listens to you , gung a great place to go to look young again ...

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

My motivation was to add volume to cheeks, which had started to become flat, due to my age, 55. The advantages of using this filler are that it is longer lasting than radiesse (which Dr. Romero had injected me with earlier with wonderful results as well). With Dr. Romero, I knew that voluma would be injected in a manner that would render me with the best aesthetic outcome. Dr. Romero is very honest and extremely skilled. He discusses everything thoroughly and is most gentle as an injector, as well as having a great bedside manner. His office staff are as terrific as he is. Four months later, the volume on the cheeks is still there and looks fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Romero is proffessional, knowledgeable, comfortable to talk to and is amazing at his profession. His only concern is to make you look as beautiful as you can be in a very natural and organic way. He has talked me out of expensive procedures and is not out for profit. I am always amazed when I leave his office because I feel and look so good knoeing that he gave me a perfect treatment without looking to push me into unnecessary procedures. Love this office and highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

had three visits with dr. romero. Two were botox injections, one for voluma. Dr. Romero very knowledgeable about his field. My only criticism is wait time. The first appointment I waited 25 minutes, the second 45. He gets high marks in all other categories.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)

Pacificare