Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

Sometimes good doctor. have been in his clinic. ok staff ok service

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Romero is the best with Botox! But my sister had some Botox done in another clinic and the injections were less costly and done by a nurse assistant and she had excellent results. He is also quite expensive

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

This doctor is great! This doctor is great! This doctor is great!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Romero is wonderful! I am always satisfied with the results of my treatment. Wait times at the office have never been unreasonable, and the staff is always polite and helpful. I'm always impressed that even on a busy day, the office runs smoothly and I never feel rushed when in my appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Romero!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Romero is an amazing doctor. He is friendly and patient. I would not trust anyone else to perform procedures on me. I have recommended him to friends who travel from Brooklyn and Queens to come see him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I am so happy with Dr. Romero. He takes his time and fully explains each procedure and answers any questions in detail. His office staff is friendly and experienced. He is a talented physician and puts you at ease during your appointment. His results are amazing and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Went to Dr.Romero for Botox. He explained the procedure with great detail. Explained how and why certain amounts would work best. Making the appointment was easy. Great price. I'm very happy I found Dr.Romero.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Romero is a kind and compassionate physician. He listens to everyone. His ability to give treatment is superior . He retains the natural look in all his patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have decided I will have my Botox injections done for the first time ,after searching for the right doctor who will listening carefully , understood what I want and perform to meet my expectations ..happy to say Dr. Romero is the one!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I love the work that he does, natural and never too much, I don't have to worry how I am going to look, afterwards, because he is consistent with his work and always explains what he is going to do before he's starts, I have recomended him to many people and everyone just loves him , always he's prices are just the best there are, also you can take advantage of his ongoing specials on fillers and other procedures too!!! I will always find time during the year to make appointments with him , and enjoy all the results,

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)
  • New York Medical College (Grad. 1988)
  • Stony Brook University * (Grad. 2001)

• Faculty Member, Allergan Medical Institute since 2009