Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

He is a kind and helpful doctor. He is really good at what he is doint.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I have never met such a kind caring doctor his personality and he is the most honest doctor I have ever met. I will be back

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

There is no doubt that Dr.Romero is the #1 on Long Island. His staff are also the very best in the business. Upon calling you will be graciously assisted - even in the event you are a first time patient. His team will work with your schedule to find a good time and when you arrive at the office you will be greeted warmly, with little to no wait time to see Dr. Romero This is a rare occurrence in the medical field these days - a gracious office experience. He is never pushy and always talks through all options. I always leave the office feeling confident and totally satisfied with my experience. He is by far the best that I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I decided to go see Dr. Romero after I bumped into a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a few years. She literally looked 10 years younger than the last time I saw her so she told me that she had some botox and fillers done by Dr. Romero & I immediately asked for his number. I was very nervous for my first visit because I had never had any work done before. The thing I love about Dr. Romero is that he doesn't try to overdo it. He knew I was nervous and didn't want to look like my face was frozen. So I got botox which was a lot less painless than I thought and 3 days later I was obsessed. The botox lasted about 6 months and I have been going to him for the last 2 years since. He also has great pricing specials monthly so it is not to expensive to maintain. I drive about an hour to get to his office so its well worth it.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I am please with the very natural and refreshed look- Roseann C.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I am a patient of Dr.Romero's for over 3 years now. He is extremely patient and wants you to be happy with your results. He listens to what you are looking to achieve. His office staff is very nice. I only go to Dr.Romero. I highly suggest you try him .He does have monthly offerings .Ask to be put on his mailing list AG-Nassau County

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr Romero and his staff are wonderful! He is a caring professional, easy to talk to & sensitive to his patients issues. I've tried other doctors and once I've been to Dr Romero I've never been anywhere else. He has years of experience making him proficient with injectables and his prices are unbeatable! You will be happy with Dr Romero.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Romero for many years. He is a highly skilled Doctor who is also a great listener to all my needs. I also have an excellent experience at his office and leave pleased. I only trust Dr. Romero and would highly recommend him. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Absolute fantastic experience. Dr Romero is very caring and personable. He educates you on the use of the products and answers any question which you may have. Extremely punctual and fantastic rates. I will go to no other doctor for this type of service. Dr Romero is it!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Romero for a few years now to get my botox. He is the best doctor bar none. I trust no one else. He is very caring and is a master with the needle. I travel all the way from Florida to see him so that right there should speak volumes as to how great he is. He will listen to your concerns and guide you as to the best course of action. I would recommend him to anyone. Don't hesistate to see him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)