You may also like

Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Dr. Romero is professional and meticulous when it comes to his work. He is very knowledgable and does not rush you. He always greets you with a smile and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I always have a positive experience whenever I go there. His staff is kind and efficient. His office is always clean. I would never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Romero. He has an amazing eye for injecting just enough so you never look 'overdone'. I get so many compliments and I tell everyone that mentions Botox or fillers that he's the only one I trust!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781640].votes_count ]]

I have been a patient of Dr. Romero for the past 3 years. He is amazing,
very knowledgeable. I have had Botox, Fillers and the VI Peel done by Dr. Romero. Great results, no bruising. I am so HAPPY I found Dr. Romero. I will never use anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Romero for years. He is amazing.. I have received Botox, fillers and VI peel. Great results. I have never has bruising.
I am so happy I found Dr. Romero. I will never use anyone else.
Jeanette N.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I went to Doctor Romero three times in the last two years. He was so patient and painless and explained everything about the procedure in detail. He didn't lead me to expect miracles, but was realistic and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I trust Dr. Romero with my eyes closed. He is very kind and knowledgeable. He knows what you need and how much need without looking that you had anything done. I have been a patient for over 3 years and recommend him to everyone. Wouldn't trust anyone else with my face except Dr Romero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

This is the second time I've been to Dr. Romero!! The office is neat and bright! He discussed with me exactly what I needed! I felt confident he was in able to perform my Botox accurately. He is highly professional and very accurate with the placement of the Botox. I look awesome and am very happy with my face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I found Dr Romero 4 years ago. Office is immaculate. Easy to get an appt. You get in and out. Dr Romero is highly qualified in his field and after going to him for 4 years I have never once been unhappy. To prove his work is magical, not one person in my life knows that I have ever gotten any injections done. You can not tell. I look completely natural and that is the look we all are wanting to achieve. I am so happy I found Dr Romer as I will voting to go to him for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Originally I found Dr Romero about 3 years ago through many excellent reviews and actually met with 2 other doctors before I met with him.. Once I met him I felt extremely comfortable with his office, the team of staff members, and the detailed explanations of all the services and products the Clinic offers.. I started with Botox, then Radiesse, and then Voluma which is by far my favorite!!

Over all an excellent experience (I was new at this) and its not that often then you just "feel comfortable" with someone.. It was a double bonus because the prices are also very competitive/fare..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Great GP, has never let me down. He always has the cure for what ails ya.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773836].votes_count ]]