Dr. William H. Romero

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. romero is a very caring person to both friendly Doctor Who does phenomenal work every time I go I am nothing but happy thank you Dr. romero

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Very informative. Warm atmosphere and kind caring staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Romero is truly the MOST amazing doctor. Life transformer.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Romero is the absolute best injector I have ever known. I have been a patient of his for over four years. I have had Voluma, Juvederm and Botox. I appreciate how patient and understanding Dr. Romero is with me. His vision is always fresh and natural, never overdone. He injects a little at a time and shows me the results each step of the way to be sure I am pleased and comfortable. Dr. Romero is so incredible at what he does that my husband still has no idea that i've ever had anything done. I trust Dr. Romero implicitly! I will continue to refer all of my friends and family to him. Dr. Romero's delightful staff and the ease of making an appointment are added bonuses. Thank you Dr. Romero for being my best kept beauty secret!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I have facial nerve damage from Dr Romero, he also gives coupons if you write him a positive review so all these reviews are bs

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's response
I am sorry for the experience of this patient. In injecting fillers, I only use a "cannula", a specialized needle that is blunt at the end to avoid damaging any nerves or blood vessels. However, the act of injecting alone can cause temporary swelling or the filler can result in pressure in the area causing what some may perceive as nerve damage. I inject the most Botox and Juvederm in New York. I am a faculty member of the Allergan Medical Institute and, as such, I teach other health professionals the art and science of injecting Botox and Juvederm fillers about twice a month. I am a member of the Advisory Board of Allergan. The Board is tasked to assess products and advice the company . I have been a awarded the Top 25 (among 16,000 injectors) Allergan Award in the U. S. for the last three years, and a Black Diamond, Diamond, etc since 2006. Pardon me if I sound bragging, but my point is, despite my expertise and training, there are still things that cannot be avoided. I also use Accuvein, a sophisticated instrument that emits infrared light to reveal veins as I inject to avoid blood vessel injury and bruising. Occasionally, I receive coupons that I can offer to patients at my discretion. I choose patients who have been coming to me for many years, and these are the same patients who are most likely to leave positive reviews. Very few of the patients who left comments have received these coupons. I do not remember any patient coming back after a procedure with the experience described above. I am requesting this patient to please come back to my office for follow-up that I may assess the situation. Thank you, William H. E. Romero, MD Cosmetic Physician 631-858-0500

Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Romero is wonderful at what he does. I've been a patient for 3 yrs and am always very satisfied at the results. He gives great advice for all questions asked, takes his time, never rushed and does not try to push anything on you. The staff is sweet and very accommodating, the wait time is minimal if anything at all. Office is clean and bright. Prices are very good. A+

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Romero is a top injector. He will make you look the best you can. Clean, efficient, knowledgeable. Best prices around. I wouldn't go anywhere else

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

The ONLY doctor I trust to do botox and fillers. He is the BEST by having an excellent understanding of the facial muscles and amounts needed to achieve your desired look, as well as explaining why you should or should not have something done, as well as an excellent bedside manners with very little discomfort during procedures. There is NO hard up-selling at his office. You can not beat his prices and specials !! His staff is VERY friendly and informative and knowledgeable with all questions, and has a very accommodating appointment schedule. His office is SPOTLESS. 5 stars is not enough - 10 STARS !!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

My experience at my recent cleaning appointment was great! I arrived early, and the doctor was ready for me. They were very nice and professional. Also, the clinic looks awesome!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!Love this doc!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)
  • New York Medical College (Grad. 1988)
  • Stony Brook University * (Grad. 2001)

• Faculty Member, Allergan Medical Institute since 2009