Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

He is amazing. I actually went to him for fillers, but was so afraid of not liking the outcome. He immediately said it wasn't time for fillers yet. He used a little Botox and my face has the fresh youthful look I was hoping for. So Kind and Understanding. LOVE IT!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Romero is the most talented cosmetic doctor. He is kind and patient and does not just try to sell product. He is an artist who uses his talent to better his patients. I have had Botox and filler and never was bruised and I have extremely fair skin. Beware of discount providers. Dr. Romero has competitive and affordable prices with a long history of experience.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Romero is excellent. He helped me a lot. His service and prices are great.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I've been a patient for 3 years. I travel an hour back and forth and it's well worth the trip. Outstanding Botox injector, excellent pricing, and efficiency. Office staff is also outstanding. Recently tried Juvaderm. My nose to mouth lines are barely noticeable. Dr. R did a phenomenal job! He gives excellent advice before procedure, provides confidence, and will tell you if you don't "need more." Hard to find such honesty. Love my Doc!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Romero and his staff were friendly knowlegable and professional. They really made my visit a pleasurable experience.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He is a kind and helpful doctor. He is really good at what he is doint.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Romero is wonderful. I can always know that he will be honest and not money hungry. If i ask for a service that he feels I do not need he will tell me no. He has great bedside manner. I have been coming to him for 4 years and I plan on staying with him for a long time I do routine Botox with him. Once every 4 months

Submitted October 29, 2015

He help me a lot to find my disease. I would like to thank him for all his help.

Submitted October 19, 2015

He is a kind and helpful doctor. He is really good at what he is doint.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I have never met such a kind caring doctor his personality and he is the most honest doctor I have ever met. I will be back

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)