Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

Dr Romero is excellent. He helped me a lot. His service and prices are great.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I've been a patient for 3 years. I travel an hour back and forth and it's well worth the trip. Outstanding Botox injector, excellent pricing, and efficiency. Office staff is also outstanding. Recently tried Juvaderm. My nose to mouth lines are barely noticeable. Dr. R did a phenomenal job! He gives excellent advice before procedure, provides confidence, and will tell you if you don't "need more." Hard to find such honesty. Love my Doc!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Romero and his staff were friendly knowlegable and professional. They really made my visit a pleasurable experience.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He is a kind and helpful doctor. He is really good at what he is doint.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Romero is wonderful. I can always know that he will be honest and not money hungry. If i ask for a service that he feels I do not need he will tell me no. He has great bedside manner. I have been coming to him for 4 years and I plan on staying with him for a long time I do routine Botox with him. Once every 4 months

Submitted October 29, 2015

He help me a lot to find my disease. I would like to thank him for all his help.

Submitted October 19, 2015

He is a kind and helpful doctor. He is really good at what he is doint.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I have never met such a kind caring doctor his personality and he is the most honest doctor I have ever met. I will be back

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

There is no doubt that Dr.Romero is the #1 on Long Island. His staff are also the very best in the business. Upon calling you will be graciously assisted - even in the event you are a first time patient. His team will work with your schedule to find a good time and when you arrive at the office you will be greeted warmly, with little to no wait time to see Dr. Romero This is a rare occurrence in the medical field these days - a gracious office experience. He is never pushy and always talks through all options. I always leave the office feeling confident and totally satisfied with my experience. He is by far the best that I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I decided to go see Dr. Romero after I bumped into a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a few years. She literally looked 10 years younger than the last time I saw her so she told me that she had some botox and fillers done by Dr. Romero & I immediately asked for his number. I was very nervous for my first visit because I had never had any work done before. The thing I love about Dr. Romero is that he doesn't try to overdo it. He knew I was nervous and didn't want to look like my face was frozen. So I got botox which was a lot less painless than I thought and 3 days later I was obsessed. The botox lasted about 6 months and I have been going to him for the last 2 years since. He also has great pricing specials monthly so it is not to expensive to maintain. I drive about an hour to get to his office so its well worth it.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)