You may also like

Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Dr. Romero is proffessional, knowledgeable, comfortable to talk to and is amazing at his profession. His only concern is to make you look as beautiful as you can be in a very natural and organic way. He has talked me out of expensive procedures and is not out for profit. I am always amazed when I leave his office because I feel and look so good knoeing that he gave me a perfect treatment without looking to push me into unnecessary procedures. Love this office and highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

had three visits with dr. romero. Two were botox injections, one for voluma. Dr. Romero very knowledgeable about his field. My only criticism is wait time. The first appointment I waited 25 minutes, the second 45. He gets high marks in all other categories.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Romero and his staff is extremely professional, compassionato and warm. They are truly excited to help you achieve your best look! Dr. Romero offers his years of experience when laying out the best course of action to help you achieve your goals to a more youthful appearance. I would not go anywhere else!

s

2 star

1 review

1 star

No reviews

"The most amazing Botox doctor available."

8 reviewers

"Office is very clean and well organized, runs smoothly and quickly."

"His bedside manner is wonderful."

2 reviewers

Photos

Scrapbook photo 2

Upload public photo

Your Activity

You

reviewed in the last week

Dr. Romero is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Regardless of procedure, my results are natural and make me feel like a million dollars!! Simply put, visiting Dr. Romero is better than Christmas morning!! by Lily May 07, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Romero is very knowledgable and always makes you comfortable during all procedures. I am always pleased with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

THERE IS NO BETTER DOCTOR IN THIS WORLD THAN DR. ROMERO. HE IS A GENIUS , I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BETTER IN MY LIFE. TOOK OFF 15 YEARS WITH A FEW INJECTIONS … LOVE THE COMPLIMENTS! THANK YOU, A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR LIFE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have gone to a plastic surgeon and 2 different dermatologists in the past for Botox and fillers. I have never been really satisfied with the results from any of them. Dr. Romero is the ONLY person I will go to now! He is an expert at what he does! Look no further...Dr. Romero is your man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have been using Dr Romero for over 3 years for Botox, Radiess, Belotero, and Dermpen.
I have always been thrilled with my results, look very natural, and never have any "down time".
I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Romero is by far the best on Long Island. I see him for Botox and juvederm. He is so gentle I never have any bruising or swelling. The Romero Clinic always runs monthly specials. You will not find a better Doctor or pricing anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784310].votes_count ]]