You may also like

Rate Dr. William H. Romero

Dr. William H. Romero's Ratings

Dr Romero is very patient , he listens to what i want. He explains the procedure and tells you were he will inject the site for what you need. Dr Romero is very caring and kind . I never left disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Romero is the best on Long Island. He is the best with facial treatments such as botox, juvederm etc. and has the loyal customer following to prove it. He is so good that he trains other doctors how to do it right. Never any bruising or problems and the prices cannot be beaten. Going anywhere else is just a waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808770].votes_count ]]

103 Majestic Drive
Dix Hills, NY 11746
5.0 star rating 5/15/2015
Dr.Romero

Dr. Romero is amazing. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and provides several options to meet your needs. I am always 100% thrilled with the results. His aim is to make you look natural not phony looking. I have been a patient of Dr. Romero's for over 5 years. I have never had any bruises on my face or other tell tale signs you so often see on other women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Romero & his staff are the nicest, caring staff I have encountered. He is the best I have ever been to. His prices are very low & his knowledge & expertise is superior. I am so glad I found out about him & he always does such a great job with no bruising in sight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr romero is one of the nicest personable careing and precise, on his profession, he is very gentle, and he does what you want, an he listens to you , gung a great place to go to look young again ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

My motivation was to add volume to cheeks, which had started to become flat, due to my age, 55. The advantages of using this filler are that it is longer lasting than radiesse (which Dr. Romero had injected me with earlier with wonderful results as well). With Dr. Romero, I knew that voluma would be injected in a manner that would render me with the best aesthetic outcome. Dr. Romero is very honest and extremely skilled. He discusses everything thoroughly and is most gentle as an injector, as well as having a great bedside manner. His office staff are as terrific as he is. Four months later, the volume on the cheeks is still there and looks fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Romero is proffessional, knowledgeable, comfortable to talk to and is amazing at his profession. His only concern is to make you look as beautiful as you can be in a very natural and organic way. He has talked me out of expensive procedures and is not out for profit. I am always amazed when I leave his office because I feel and look so good knoeing that he gave me a perfect treatment without looking to push me into unnecessary procedures. Love this office and highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

had three visits with dr. romero. Two were botox injections, one for voluma. Dr. Romero very knowledgeable about his field. My only criticism is wait time. The first appointment I waited 25 minutes, the second 45. He gets high marks in all other categories.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Romero and his staff is extremely professional, compassionato and warm. They are truly excited to help you achieve your best look! Dr. Romero offers his years of experience when laying out the best course of action to help you achieve your goals to a more youthful appearance. I would not go anywhere else!

s

2 star

1 review

1 star

No reviews

"The most amazing Botox doctor available."

8 reviewers

"Office is very clean and well organized, runs smoothly and quickly."

"His bedside manner is wonderful."

2 reviewers

Photos

Scrapbook photo 2

Upload public photo

Your Activity

You

reviewed in the last week

Dr. Romero is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Regardless of procedure, my results are natural and make me feel like a million dollars!! Simply put, visiting Dr. Romero is better than Christmas morning!! by Lily May 07, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800793].votes_count ]]