Ratings for Dr. William H. Romero

I am so happy with Dr. Romero. He takes his time and fully explains each procedure and answers any questions in detail. His office staff is friendly and experienced. He is a talented physician and puts you at ease during your appointment. His results are amazing and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Went to Dr.Romero for Botox. He explained the procedure with great detail. Explained how and why certain amounts would work best. Making the appointment was easy. Great price. I'm very happy I found Dr.Romero.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Romero is a kind and compassionate physician. He listens to everyone. His ability to give treatment is superior . He retains the natural look in all his patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have decided I will have my Botox injections done for the first time ,after searching for the right doctor who will listening carefully , understood what I want and perform to meet my expectations ..happy to say Dr. Romero is the one!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I love the work that he does, natural and never too much, I don't have to worry how I am going to look, afterwards, because he is consistent with his work and always explains what he is going to do before he's starts, I have recomended him to many people and everyone just loves him , always he's prices are just the best there are, also you can take advantage of his ongoing specials on fillers and other procedures too!!! I will always find time during the year to make appointments with him , and enjoy all the results,

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I was interested in having the lower half of my eyes filled to help with the bags under my eyes. Dr. Romero was very helpful in recommending the right filler for my eyes. He was very informative and thorough in describing the procedure to me. I was very happy with the results and the way in which I was treated by Dr. Romero. I will definitely be going back for any future procedures.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I was interested in having the VI peel done by Dr Romero. Majority of reviews online about his practice were nothing less than superb, but there was some that said negative comments. Since most reviews online said nothing but great things about this doctor I decided to set up a consultation. Dr Romero exceeded my expectations! He took almost an hour for my consultation he was so thorough describing each procedure, showing pictures on a tv screen and was happy to answer every question I asked him. I loved how he brought me in the other room where he does procedure and was so thorough talking about every aspect of his Botox injections. He took the time to show me how he mixed the vial and drew it up in the syringe, not only that but he went over all of the info on the Botox bottle to show that it is in fact real Botox and showed me a picture of what fake Botox at other facilitys look like. After talking with him I made an appointment for more than one procedure. He's not pushy and believes less is more. Any negative things written about him online must be false. He is a great doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. I would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I was seeing dr romero before i had my second child for a few years for botox injections in my forehead and L lines. Dr romero always takes you in to have a consult first to make sure he takes care of exactly what you want to achieve. I do not want to overdue it and he never tries to push to much. He always shows you the bottle of botox to prove it is pure. I am so excited that i can see him again after my second baby

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I am 46 years old and would classify my skin condition as very good. I have been receiving Botox treatments for crow's feet, forehead and between the brow for two years now. Each treatment lasts about 3-4 months. The difference in the appearance of my face is remarkable. The moderately deep lines between my brow are completely gone. Forehead lines and crows feet are also gone. Natural facial movement and expression is present even though muscle movement is altered by the Botox. I receive treatments from Dr. Romero only, he is very experienced and always a pleasure to see. The pricing is very reasonable and I know I am in good hands with him at all times.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

He is amazing. I actually went to him for fillers, but was so afraid of not liking the outcome. He immediately said it wasn't time for fillers yet. He used a little Botox and my face has the fresh youthful look I was hoping for. So Kind and Understanding. LOVE IT!!

Dr. William H. Romero's Credentials

• University of the Philippines (Grad. 1981)