You may also like

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Sharma is easily the best Optometrist I've ever seen and I've been wearing glasses and contacts for many years. I recommend everyone to him. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable and professional. He always solves difficult issues when others can not.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Sherma for over ten years!! He is simply the best

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Professional, thorough, communicative and kind! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Top-Notch!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I had an eye exam 2 months ago all seemed fine. My eyes started to bother me so I made an appointment with Dr Sharma. Dr Sharma found holes in my retina when other doctors didn't. He did a thorough exam and took his time doing it. He gave me the time I needed to discuss the issue. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Sharma is incredibly knowledgable. I drive from Cambridge, MA to his practice because he is an expert in the field and I always feel confident in his suggestions. He takes the time to listen to what exactly your symtoms are and finds the perfect fitting lens. In addition to his expertise he is very cheerful and makes the whole experience wonderful.-Anastasia

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Sharma is the best. I have been wearing glasses/contacts for over 20 years and have seen many different Optometrists. He is the most thorough and knowledgeable one yet! I do spend a little more money for his services than I would elsewhere, but the quality of his examinations and recommendations are more than worth it! I recommend everyone I know to see Dr. Sharma. I have neer seen clearer! Thank you Dr. Sharma!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Thorough and knowledgeable,ovrall an excellent exam ! Would recommend without any reservations.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Dr. Steven Sharma's Credentials

• Bcbs Massachusetts
Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sharma is highly knowledgeable and his exams have a precision that is unmatched!"

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sharma is easily the best Optometrist I've ever seen and I've been wearing glasses and contacts for many years. I recommend everyone to him. He is extremel..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Sherma for over ten years!! He is simply the best"

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, thorough, communicative and kind! Highly recommend!"

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are many doctors that go through the motions, but this dotcor really cares!"

January 27, 2015