Ratings for Dr. Brad J. Elkin

What a great experience at Brace Place! I would highly recommend this incredible practice. My daughter's teeth look amazing and we really liked your friendly and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Amazing experience! My teeth look amazing at 53-years of age. Never too old to have a great looking smile provided by an amazing team. Thank you all for an amazing experience with amazing results.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

The Brace Place is the best and the staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Love the staff . Dr Elkins is friendly and is good with kids , a good listener. Supportive and encouraging staff . Good experience overall . My daughter loved the team.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

You guys are AWESOME....our magic makers making smiles even more beautiful :) Both kids love coming here...thanks much for your support and encouragement. We are extremely satisfied with the outcome.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Fabulous experience!! Everyone there is great!! While my son was so scared to get braces , everyone made him feel at ease. Thank you all for such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

I love the atmosphere of this office! Everyone was amazing from front end to back. I will always recommend this business to anyone seeking their services. No complaints whatsoever

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Quick visits, great results! Easy billing! Years later they still stand behind their work. My kids used to love the coins. The electronic card is just not the same. They would send me home for the shirt to get the wooden nickels and beg not to be late to get the extra nickel.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Great place and great orthodontists! Wonderful practice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Every facet of our Brace Place experience has been top notch! From the professionalism of the office staff and doctors, facility cleanliness, an inviting wait area (with amenities including entertainment and beverages I'll add) to the smile my daughter leaves with each time we visit. Thanks so much for your relentless attention to detail!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019