You may also like

Rate Dr. Baoku Liu

Dr. Baoku Liu's Ratings

Easily, one of the best-trained, best-skilled, best-informed and best-mannered health professionals you're likely to meet anywhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

I am currently writing a blog post about how Dr. Liu literally changed my life. He is the most intuitive and brilliant diagnostician. I did not believe that I could be fully healed through acupuncture but time and again he treated my afflictions and, yes, I was healed. The process is intense so be prepared . But he brings total care and commitment to his patients and answers all inquiries. Delve into the process and grow.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2783650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have seen many acupuncturists around the world but no one delivers results like Dr. Lui. If you suffer from depression this is your doctor. He will heal you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I really wish I had a great experience like most reviewers. I came to him with terrible migraines and they only seemed to get worse the more I saw the Dr. I'm sure he's a knowledgeable accupuncturist. Unfortunately his bedside manner is terrible. He found it funny when I said he was causing me excruciating pain. I ended up having to walk out half way through a session :(. I've had Accupuncture before (over 5 years ago), it was never painful and did wonders. Looks like I'm going to have to track down my old accupuncturist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Liu is the best acupuncturist. I recently started going through menopause, and I was dealing with the hot flashes ok, but the flashes were starting to come more often and more severe. I then started getting headaches and becoming nauseous. I had no idea, these other ailments could be brought upon by menopause, until I did some research and found other women complaining of the same thing. That was the last straw. I was driving my husband and myself crazy. I had used Dr. Liu in the past for a torn Achilles' tendon, in which he was able to get my flexibility back. I called him and told him my situation, and he said come in and I will make you young again. If you are person who is weak, don't like hair thin size needles, don't like to be touched, or afraid to be uncomfortable this is not for you. This is for people who truly want to get better. Anyway 8 sessions later, and some herbal pills, I can say I have NOT, had a hot flash, nausea, or headache do to menopause at all. I mean nothing. I didn't expect to have no hot flashes, but then he said, I thought that's what you came for. This is my story. All I can say is acupuncture has worked for me, it doesn't work overnight, but you have to give it more than one or two sessions, to see if it really helps you. I'm 46 years young, and Mother Nature threw me for a loop, but so far I'm winning this round.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Had headache for several years... Just 1 month, twice a week -- I can enjoy my life again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr Liu is a true master acupunturist who saved my life. When I first went to him I almost passed out on the table. I had been suffering with symptoms of dizziness, feeling ****, fainting, nausea and extreme fatigue. I went to emergency room, neurologists, ear doctor, and even other specialists. No one was able to help me, for three months I basically stayed in bed and prayed for everything to go away. I would get a little better and then relapse as soon as I started to get active. After seeing Dr Liu who treated me for the dizziness and fatigue, I got energy back and the dizziness was much reduced. Was able to go back to work and get my life back. After seeing him for almost six months I am feeling so much better, making plans for my business and ,mostly back to normal. I highly recommend him, he treated my sciatica in just 3 treatment basically took care of a 30 year chronic situation. Also Tom the massage therapist is the best, I am a massage therapist so I would know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Liu. I was suffering from terrible menstrual cramps, but after already the first session I didn't have to take any painkillers. My life is now PMS- and cramp-free, totally different feeling! I’ve been seeing him for a few months now and every time I come I always asks me how I feel and what is going on in my life to adjust the session accordingly. Once I came to the session with congested nose and wet cough and all was gone just after one session. He is a great doctor, I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2257723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

He does magic. What can I say? He is what is standing between my body and surgery or pain killers. I am so glad I went to his office!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2257722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I had great experience with Dr. Baoku Liu both from mom’s chronicle cough and my neck pain treatment. My neck pain bothers me from time to time until I was passed out one day and suddenly could not move my upper body. During some worst day, I could barely pick up chopsticks and little cough would cause whole back shooting pain. After a few sessions, my neck condition improved significantly. My mom has chronicle cough in the past 30 years. It is extremely painful for her to fall into sleep and bothers her a lot for normal daily life. Also, once serve cough comes, sometime, mom could not breath. In the past, my mom already saw many doctors, experienced many medical exam, treatment without significant improvement.Surprisingly,after 2 of Dr. Liu's sessions, my mom’s cough stopped and after another 6 sessions, my mother’s heath improved significantly and haven't been bothered by cough for the past 6 months. It is never been like that before. It is truly a miracle !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242987].votes_count ]]