Ratings for Dr. Baoku Liu

Got me back on my feet after major back pain left in immobile.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Easily, one of the best-trained, best-skilled, best-informed and best-mannered health professionals you're likely to meet anywhere!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I am currently writing a blog post about how Dr. Liu literally changed my life. He is the most intuitive and brilliant diagnostician. I did not believe that I could be fully healed through acupuncture but time and again he treated my afflictions and, yes, I was healed. The process is intense so be prepared . But he brings total care and commitment to his patients and answers all inquiries. Delve into the process and grow.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I have seen many acupuncturists around the world but no one delivers results like Dr. Lui. If you suffer from depression this is your doctor. He will heal you.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I really wish I had a great experience like most reviewers. I came to him with terrible migraines and they only seemed to get worse the more I saw the Dr. I'm sure he's a knowledgeable accupuncturist. Unfortunately his bedside manner is terrible. He found it funny when I said he was causing me excruciating pain. I ended up having to walk out half way through a session :(. I've had Accupuncture before (over 5 years ago), it was never painful and did wonders. Looks like I'm going to have to track down my old accupuncturist!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Liu is the best acupuncturist. I recently started going through menopause, and I was dealing with the hot flashes ok, but the flashes were starting to come more often and more severe. I then started getting headaches and becoming nauseous. I had no idea, these other ailments could be brought upon by menopause, until I did some research and found other women complaining of the same thing. That was the last straw. I was driving my husband and myself crazy. I had used Dr. Liu in the past for a torn Achilles' tendon, in which he was able to get my flexibility back. I called him and told him my situation, and he said come in and I will make you young again. If you are person who is weak, don't like hair thin size needles, don't like to be touched, or afraid to be uncomfortable this is not for you. This is for people who truly want to get better. Anyway 8 sessions later, and some herbal pills, I can say I have NOT, had a hot flash, nausea, or headache do to menopause at all. I mean nothing. I didn't expect to have no hot flashes, but then he said, I thought that's what you came for. This is my story. All I can say is acupuncture has worked for me, it doesn't work overnight, but you have to give it more than one or two sessions, to see if it really helps you. I'm 46 years young, and Mother Nature threw me for a loop, but so far I'm winning this round.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Had headache for several years... Just 1 month, twice a week -- I can enjoy my life again!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr Liu is a true master acupunturist who saved my life. When I first went to him I almost passed out on the table. I had been suffering with symptoms of dizziness, feeling ****, fainting, nausea and extreme fatigue. I went to emergency room, neurologists, ear doctor, and even other specialists. No one was able to help me, for three months I basically stayed in bed and prayed for everything to go away. I would get a little better and then relapse as soon as I started to get active. After seeing Dr Liu who treated me for the dizziness and fatigue, I got energy back and the dizziness was much reduced. Was able to go back to work and get my life back. After seeing him for almost six months I am feeling so much better, making plans for my business and ,mostly back to normal. I highly recommend him, he treated my sciatica in just 3 treatment basically took care of a 30 year chronic situation. Also Tom the massage therapist is the best, I am a massage therapist so I would know.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Liu. I was suffering from terrible menstrual cramps, but after already the first session I didn't have to take any painkillers. My life is now PMS- and cramp-free, totally different feeling! I’ve been seeing him for a few months now and every time I come I always asks me how I feel and what is going on in my life to adjust the session accordingly. Once I came to the session with congested nose and wet cough and all was gone just after one session. He is a great doctor, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

He does magic. What can I say? He is what is standing between my body and surgery or pain killers. I am so glad I went to his office!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014