Ratings for Baoku Liu

Excellent doctor helped my husband with his dizziness and head tightness All regular doctors had no clue what was the cause. He is a new person now. Also treating me with back problems.etc. Big change!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

If you have injuries of any kind I highly recomend Dr. Liu. I am a retired dancer with many injuries and I wouldn’t be able to work if it wasn’t for my treatments.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Liu off and on for years. He has always been able to remedy any issue I had at the time. He provides good sound treatment and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

On Word Awesome he cure my pain in my hand and back

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Got me back on my feet after major back pain left in immobile.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Easily, one of the best-trained, best-skilled, best-informed and best-mannered health professionals you're likely to meet anywhere!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I am currently writing a blog post about how Dr. Liu literally changed my life. He is the most intuitive and brilliant diagnostician. I did not believe that I could be fully healed through acupuncture but time and again he treated my afflictions and, yes, I was healed. The process is intense so be prepared . But he brings total care and commitment to his patients and answers all inquiries. Delve into the process and grow.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I have seen many acupuncturists around the world but no one delivers results like Dr. Lui. If you suffer from depression this is your doctor. He will heal you.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I really wish I had a great experience like most reviewers. I came to him with terrible migraines and they only seemed to get worse the more I saw the Dr. I'm sure he's a knowledgeable accupuncturist. Unfortunately his bedside manner is terrible. He found it funny when I said he was causing me excruciating pain. I ended up having to walk out half way through a session :(. I've had Accupuncture before (over 5 years ago), it was never painful and did wonders. Looks like I'm going to have to track down my old accupuncturist!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Liu is the best acupuncturist. I recently started going through menopause, and I was dealing with the hot flashes ok, but the flashes were starting to come more often and more severe. I then started getting headaches and becoming nauseous. I had no idea, these other ailments could be brought upon by menopause, until I did some research and found other women complaining of the same thing. That was the last straw. I was driving my husband and myself crazy. I had used Dr. Liu in the past for a torn Achilles' tendon, in which he was able to get my flexibility back. I called him and told him my situation, and he said come in and I will make you young again. If you are person who is weak, don't like hair thin size needles, don't like to be touched, or afraid to be uncomfortable this is not for you. This is for people who truly want to get better. Anyway 8 sessions later, and some herbal pills, I can say I have NOT, had a hot flash, nausea, or headache do to menopause at all. I mean nothing. I didn't expect to have no hot flashes, but then he said, I thought that's what you came for. This is my story. All I can say is acupuncture has worked for me, it doesn't work overnight, but you have to give it more than one or two sessions, to see if it really helps you. I'm 46 years young, and Mother Nature threw me for a loop, but so far I'm winning this round.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014