Ratings for Dr. Lance P. Walsh

What's to say about Lance, he's a fine man indeed. His report described me as a gentleman. Great bedside manner -- during my procedure, he went above and beyond what was anticipated by us both. I'm happy he is my doctor. -J

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I encountered a medical problem while vacationing in the desert as a result I was referred to the center's 24/7 service and Dr. Lance Walsh -- Everybody involved could not have been more accommodating . . . Dr. Walsh fit me into his schedule and he and his office staff provided wonderful care and communicated their findings to my personal physician here in New York. I have some tests to follow now that I am home, but I couldn't have been more pleased with my treatment at Eisenhower Medical Center.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Walsh was very helpful in explaining my brother's options when an X-ray showed the spots on his kidney had grown. He was professional and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013