Ratings for Dr. Timothy Yoon

I must say that my teenage son and I were very pleased with Dr. Yoon. He spoke to us and not AT us like most Drs. He has an amazing personality which made me, as the parent, want to consult with him in the future regarding my own lower back pain issues. I wish all Drs. we're as personable as Dr. Yoon. He is an excellent asset to your practice

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

What a pleasant leap of faith...to choose a local practice off the internet at a time of great need and to have such a productive appointment. Thank you for succinct information and a treatment plan that is doable over the holidays! Dr. Yoon, you were informative and proactive without being alarming...thanks!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Yoon is a fantastic doctor: he explains everything thoroughly and has very successfully treated my back and sciatic nerve pain.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Yoon was very informative and methodical in his explanations to our son who had been sufering from neck pain. I will definitely come back to this office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

I've had to see Dr. Yoon a few times for an ongoing back issue, and he's always been very friendly and easy to talk to. During an office visit on a very busy day, he was a little rushed with me and the questions I had, but so far, that was just a one-time thing. Otherwise, I've been extremely pleased with him and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Physiatrist in excellent Ortho practice. Good option to explore non-surgical treatment of back issues.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Timothy Yoon's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)