Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Purdy

Awesome doctor! So happy I decided to start bringing my kids to him!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Purdy shows an exceptional amount of caring and compassion. An extremely knowledgeable doctor with an excellent sense of humor to go with it.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

My children and I have been seeing Dr. Purdy for over 18 years. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He listens to problems, explains diagnosis well and answers all questions. He is prompt in getting back to me with test results and has returned my phone calls personally (not handing it off to a staff member to deal with). I feel that he truly cares about me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

He is an absolutely amazing doctor, I wouldnt trust my family with any one else! He is quick, and always listens to us the first time! :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Awful experience. Negligent with referrals. Perscribed medication my husband cannot take. When presented with this information he said that was what he was prescribing and it was up to my husband if he took it or not. He has not followed up or offered any counsel, suggestions or advice on our situation at all. If you are thinking of going to see him please reconsider. Were changing PCP's.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

There are good doctors and there are bad doctors. He is one of the worst I've seen. He doesn't listen to the patient. He's rude and doesn't seem to care about the patient. It was one of the WORST experiences I've had visiting a doctor. I DO NOT recommend this man. Terrible!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

I love Dr. Purdy and Debbie Smith, his Nurse Practitioner. They are both excellent diagnostitians and are caring, compasionate care givers.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

We just had a hard time believing much of what he said because he never really seemed to know what he was talking about. The last straw for me was when he told me that my 4 month-old's eye sight was as developed as mine at 23 years-old!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2006

Dr. Alan D. Purdy's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med