Ratings for Dr. Gita Koshy

Wow after reading all of these comments I know I'm not crazy. This was my exact experience with dr. Gita koshy, rude disrespectful and doesn't listen to what you're trying to tell her because she's too busy interrupting you and talking over you. She clearly likes the sound of her own voice . She talks a mile a minute and i can't even understand her with her heavy accent and she spent what seemed like one minute with me. She definitely over books and you could tell that by the waiting room and the length of time it took just for me to be called back into an exam room where I waited for another 30 minutes. Health first clearly doesn't care who who they hire as doctors as long as they're bringing in the revenue that's all that matters at the end of the day. Way to go Health First you're ruining your reputation with people like her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Worst gi doctor ever. I saw her once and that was one time too many. Very rude and abrasive with no bedside manner and rushed me through the 30 seconds she spent with me. But then again you would have to actually spend more time with a patient to actually properly diagnose someone. When I tried to ask her some questions she continued to walk out the door when I said wait, I still have some questions about the procedure she said oh I'll send somebody in to do that. She was a waste of my time and my copay and I would never recommend anyone to go to someone like her. Clearly she is more interested in high-volume patient scheduling than actual patient care. She thinks she's the only GI doctor in town but I have news for you, you're a dime a dime-a-dozen

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. For a koshy is the most ignorant person that I ever met. She lectures you like you're like a child and doesn't let you even speak and is extremely rude and unprofessional. She is more like a crazy witch than a caring doctor. I've also heard her speak to her staff like trash and I would never recommend her to anyone, ever!This woman needs to get off her self induced pedestal and go back to India. She's a legend in her own mind!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Never called with with costs for procedure so I could determine my 20% portion. Called and stopped by office. Nurse never came out said she would call me later. Never called once again. Place is like a zoo.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Gita Koshy discharged my wife from her care after she, (wife) asked why Dr. Koshy scheduled the number of patients she had scheduled for a given day. This led to a 4 hour wait and an over packed office for a simple procedure. Dr. Koshy became very defensive when my wife asked about this and was responded to with a comment that "this isn't a spa". We understand that some things cannot e controlled, but the number of patients you see per day is within a doctor's direct sphere of influence. Interrupted us constantly during office visit and seemed not to listen to what we were attempting to explain to her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Doesn't listen to the patient nor does she have respect for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Koshy has always taken care of my gastro problems with genuine care. She always remembers me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Does not listen. Gave me the same medication 3 times. Apparently does read her own notes. Has no respect for others time.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

She runs her practice like a factory. She gets you in and out and would rather not take the time to answer any questions you may have. I wouldn't go back as she seems more interested in getting as many people through than actually giving good informative care

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014