Ratings for Dr. Gita Koshy

Never called with with costs for procedure so I could determine my 20% portion. Called and stopped by office. Nurse never came out said she would call me later. Never called once again. Place is like a zoo.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Gita Koshy discharged my wife from her care after she, (wife) asked why Dr. Koshy scheduled the number of patients she had scheduled for a given day. This led to a 4 hour wait and an over packed office for a simple procedure. Dr. Koshy became very defensive when my wife asked about this and was responded to with a comment that "this isn't a spa". We understand that some things cannot e controlled, but the number of patients you see per day is within a doctor's direct sphere of influence. Interrupted us constantly during office visit and seemed not to listen to what we were attempting to explain to her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Doesn't listen to the patient nor does she have respect for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Koshy has always taken care of my gastro problems with genuine care. She always remembers me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Does not listen. Gave me the same medication 3 times. Apparently does read her own notes. Has no respect for others time.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

She runs her practice like a factory. She gets you in and out and would rather not take the time to answer any questions you may have. I wouldn't go back as she seems more interested in getting as many people through than actually giving good informative care

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014