Ratings for Dr. Kristopher R. Pugh

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Pugh. He is kind and understanding. I felt like he displayed awesome bedside manners. I have seen many Specialist and he is hands down the sweetest out of all of them! He didn't rush our time together during my appointment. He made sure to ask all the right questions and he allowed me to feel "heard". Which in my previous experiences, that hasn't been the case. There is a comfort and reassurance he provides when he sees his patients and he's not afraid to admit when he may need to talk to a Colleague about his patients case If he feels like it needs another set of eyes to come up with the best treatment. Dr. Pugh is truly an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I cannot express how pleased I am with this provider - not only was my bi-lateral cataract surgery completed with accuracy and skill - he personally called me after each surgery to ensure I was okay and answer any questions or concerns. I could not recommend him more!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Pugh completed my Lasik surgery and was amazing. He was super friendly and answered any questions I had even while the procedure was occuring.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Pugh is the best! I couldn't have found a better surgeon to help through my procedures.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Very friendly and thorough. Personally followed up after each surgery by phone. Very caring and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr Pugh is the best. Would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Had a great experience!!! Would recommend Dr Pugh very highly to everyone!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I would not trust anyone but Dr Pugh. He is very good, kind, n also funny.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Experience here was great. Couldn't have been nicer. Would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Putting my trust in Dr. Kristopher Pugh, very kind, and helpful in my vision needs.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Kristopher R. Pugh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Butler University, Dr. Pugh earned his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed an internship at Clarian Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, before receiving his residency training at the University of South Carolina, where he was elected Chief Resident. Dr. Pugh and his wife returned home to Indiana in 2007 to join Dr. Black’s Eye Associates. He strives to tailor surgical outcomes to meet each patient’s lifestyle needs.

• English

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)
  • Butler University