Ratings for Dr. John E. Drake

Staff is unknowledgable when discussing medical procedures. Doctor Drake tried pressuring me into a permanent procedure which was unnecessary and more costly, the staff always asked if I had insurance and what kind then they would find a way to make me do more and more testing, evaluations and consultations. I had 3 appointments in 3 months!!!! I already had testing done by another Parkview physician but Drake, made me get them done again for "their" records! This was not for ob issues.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I will never go to doctor drake again I was at my appointment 15 minutes early and still had to wait 1 hour and 15 minutes before he started a 15 minute procedure. I miss doctor bhat I would have never waited this long when I came to see him and if I waited he always made it worth while and doctor drake was rude when I explained how long I had waited and how unhelpful and rude his staff was! His assistance was nice but other than this was a horrible experience I will NEVER GO BACK.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Most amazing Dr ever, very caring. Works with you, has an amazing disposition. Very good delivery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. John E. Drake's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1989)