Ratings for Dr. David G. Balch

Dr. Cocky Rocky Balch is very immoral.. my husband had surgery by him and told him he had been taking a specific drug for many years .., Dr. Balch never looked up this drug until after the surgery.. he was not put out but given an epidural. He also accused both myself and my husband of being drug addicts nonetheless he said the accusations in front of nurses and a couple in the next bed over.. I have never met a more cocky doctor in my life.. I think you should get a second or third opinion before having anything done by this guy.. Dr. Cocky, you should've spoken to my husband and myself in a private and professional manner which you were suppose to learn in medical school.. maybe you skipped class that day.. my husband can no longer work out and has permanent damage to his foot ... I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUY FOR ANYTHING ESPECIALLY SURGERY! Today's young drs do not care about the patient but only themselves... very unfortunate to have given him a chance.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

My experience with Dr. David G. Balch and his staff for a minor surgical procedure was exceptional!! My need for pain meds afterwards was non-existent and the scar site is healing beautifully! I will definitely refer my family and friends to Dr. David G. Balch.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Balch performed a triple hernia procedure for me, he was very knowledgeable and made sure to explain the procedure and all possible compilations. He fully explained recovery and prevention of recurrence. He was confident that it could be done laproscopicly, reducing recovery time and pain. He warned me that if it was too difficult extra incisions may have to be made. Even though all three hernias were worse than had been expected, he was still able to do the procedure as planed. He had my pain meds delivered to the hospital and was very helpful both pre and post surgery. He even called on Sunday to see how I was doing. Every step of the process was easier than I expected! He is a great surgeon and a very caring person. I would definitely recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Very happy and satisfied with Doctor and staff. Very professional made me comfortable and confident in the service I received. I would absolutely recommend and give highest rating.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Staff was very friendly. I was in and out on each visit. Doctor did a great job with the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Great bedside manner. Very attentive and listened to what I had to say. Makes you fell like he really cares!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. David G. Balch's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Placentia, CA