Ratings for Dr. Kai-Lieh Chen

Doctor Chen is by far one of the best doctors that I have worked with. I have had to deal with various pains thought out my life and have visited numerous doctors. Dr. Chen listens to every concern and detail that I tell him and is very attentative to my needs. He is very skilled in his field and in my opinion, one of the best! Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

He has a one size fits all mentality. If you don't fit it, you may suffer....Its a Shame that with all of his experience he chooses to accept unnecessary suffering as a permanent part of his treatment plan. I suspect many do fit his limited treatment plan and are treated adequately. If you have issues that that don't fit a constricted treatment plan you may be treated inadequately with no offers of an alternative. Definitely doesn't listen to patients concerns. I pay over $800 a month for my part of health insurance monthly and Dr Chen stated he was concerned with the insurances happiness rather than my treatment. His willingness to use the cheapest route (not necessarily the most appropriate treatment that the insurance covers )was his primary concern.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Doctor Chen was able to help my pain and my quality of life. I recommend him to anyone who suffers from pain.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014