Ratings for Dr. Robert Colter

He was beyond rude. I have never met such an unprofessional person. I was appalled at his treatment of me. I am an adult and he seemed to be judging that I had not already had braces. I would never send a child to him. He made me cry and I am well into adulthood. This is by far the worst experience, medical or otherwise, that I have had. I was disgusted with his treatment of me. I am a kind person, and while I understand that not everyone is kind, I do not expect to be treated rudely by someone who was going to be providing me a service.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

the doctor was very rude and talk to people and professionally

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Three teens in my family have been treated by Dr Colter. He is straightforward with diagnoses and options. The office is run efficiently and the staff is friendly. I have met with other orthodontists in town who talked my ears off and who wanted paid for the initial consultation. Dr. Colter is head and shoulders above the others I met.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012