Ratings for Dr. Todd D. Pizitz

Dr. Pizitz helped me get through a very difficult time in my life.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I have a 14 year old son that has been misdiagnosed for years. The positive change in my son is drastic. Dr. Pizitz and his staff changed my sons life and in doing so has changed our family's life. Thank you!!!!!!! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Pizitz was very pleasant and my experience was good overall here. They provided everything I needed quickly and were professional and helpful throughout the process. I thought the fees were reasonable too.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Pizitz and his staff were very helpful. I had to complete a group in their office due to a court case and the facilitator was very professional. They were also able to provide me with a letter right away when I requested it.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

This guy is so biased and unprofessional it is absurd. Pizitz should be evaluated for fitness to practice medicine. Find someone who isn't so incredibly one-sided with ulterior motives to protect him personal pocketbook.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013