Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Doran

Im very please the staff,doctor, hospital, surgery an recovery . 10 days after surgery i feel great

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Doran was very attentive. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

He answered all my questions and spent plenty of time with me before and after surgery. My pain is much better

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Wonderful surgeon with exceptional bedside manner. The surgery relieved my pain and I could not be happier. Staff at the clinic is also very professional and friendly. I would and have recommended him to others in a heartbeat. Thanks again and God Bless!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Doran did a fantastic job treating my back issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I also appreciate that he has a great personality & sense of humor. Thank you, Dr. Doran!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Doran did a tremendous job diagnosing and treating my chronic pain. He was amazing. I have recommended him to many friends and family members.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Doran is an amazing doctor. I was in terrible pain and the surgery he performed worked wonders.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Outstanding surgeon. Relieved my pain and treated me with compassion.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Brilliant doctor & highly skilled surgeon. Quick, accurate diagnosis & treatment. In search of a neurosurgeon, was recommended to Dr Doran by several trusted medical professionals, a decision that saved my life and well-being. Great team & staff -- compassionate & thorough explanations of diagnosis & treatments. Kudos to Dr Doran and PA Julie Welsh for promptly following up with me (the same day) on multiple messages, issues & refills -- always receptive to my concerns. Superior team & definitely most positive medical experience I've encountered in over 40 years. Highly recommend Dr Doran and staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Great doctor. Cured my problem. He was very kind and listened to me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Stephen E. Doran's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med