Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. Fulton

When I saw Margaret she was one of the finest psychologists around. She was bright, intuitive, helpful, supportive, kind, and trustworthy. She saw me through a very difficult time when hospitalized for a physical condition that was being diagnosed as emotionally-induced which it was not. She is top notch and I would entrust my life with her if I needed to. We had to stop because she was going to specialize which required more education. I would recommend her highly without question.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

She is outstanding. It was a while ago, but I saw her for 2 years, weekly, and I overcame depression, anxiety, etc. She is smart, kind, and "walked" me thru my issues so I could encounter them and determine, with her help, how to get past these issues.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

This woman when I saw her, was outstanding. She was very knowledgeable, and extremely kind and caring. Very helpful. Always returned calls; available when needed. In short, one of the finest.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010