Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Hays

Dr. Hays has seen my grandmother for some time now. He admitted that though her blood pressure was low, he did not admit her to the hospital. She had a stroke a day later. She lost over 10% of her body weight and went down to 78 pounds. He refused to admit her to the hospital. When my mother called with frustration to complain and let him know that we were concerned about her health, he had his nurse call back and let my mother know that she was not welcome in his office. He refused to see my grandmother the next day even though concerns were raised about her saying things like "I don't want to live any more" and her refusal to eat. We let the doctor know that she is clinically depressed, continues to complain about not feeling good and is making final plans. They still refused to see her that day or the following day. We were told that the doctor was not in. We were given no alternatative doctor to see in his absence.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2006

Dr. Christopher D. Hays's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company