Ratings for Dr. Susan R. Hansen

Dr. Hansen is very thorough and knowledgeable about the very complex area of migraines. Both myself and my daughter have seen her and benefited from her treatment, and the medical clinic I work for frequently refer patients to her, and those patients report that they are extremely happy with her care

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

My mother was recently diagnosed with ALS. We have never been exposed to ALS before. My mother chooses not to know her prognosis; however her family needs to know. The doctor will not speak with us without my mother's permission, even with my mother's approval. This leaves the family not knowing what to expect and when with my mother's particular case.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I love her. Except for the fact that her office is woefully understaffed, I have always been happy with my experience. She is knowledgable, caring, and an overall terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Excellent physician. Cares about her patients AND her profession.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Attentive and skilled professional with great 'bedside manner' and kind, courteous professional staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2006

Dr. Susan R. Hansen's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1979)

Champ Va