Dr. Tony V. Pasquale

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tony V. Pasquale

When your kids are very excited about their appointment, you know that this is the right doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

We are very happy with Dr. Pasquale and all of the staff at Straight Smiles. They sure have made the brace experience as pleasant as possible for my son! Beautifully decorated, modern office with plenty of parking! I love the email appt. reminders! Very nice office manager too! 😊👍🏽

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

My experience at Straight Smiles Orthodontics was extremely positive. Dr. Pasquale is friendly, knowledgeable and was able to put me at ease about choosing braces in my adult life. The office is clean, modern, and the entire staff is very personable and helpful. I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Pasquale and Straight Smiles Orthodontics to anyone considering orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Almost done my braces treatment and have to say its been very comfortable and efficient at this office. Cheers.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I have worked in the dental field for the last 20 years and have met many dentists, receptionists, hygienists and assistants and by far, Dr.Pasquale and his team takes the cake for the most friendliest, knowledgeable, and most efficient group of people I have ever met! I have recently decided to do Invisalign and after going to a few different consultations around the region it was a easy decision to make with Dr. Pasquale's easy going wonderful personality I had no doubt I made the right decision.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Beautiful, clean facility with amazing staff. Dr. Pasquale clearly knows his stuff since he was able to fix my son's severe tooth and jaw problem with ease. My son was out of braces early and we couldn't be happier with the result.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Pasquale is one of 4 Orthodontists I've visited over a span of 10 years before I finally decided to go ahead with braces. Both their price and treatment philosophy compared to the others made it an quick and easy decision to finally go for it. Even though I live quite a ways away, it is worth the drive to go here. They really take the time to explain your options realistically based on your needs, without you feeling pressured for the most expensive and invasive style of treatment. The office is beautiful and the staff are very nice and professional. You can tell they really take the time to get to know you, your needs, and provide excellent ongoing care for their patients! From a very reluctant first time patient like me, I couldn't be happier with my treatment and would easily recommend this place to everyone of all ages!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr Pasquale came highly recommended by our family dentist. I found him to be a very knowledgeable doctor and he was able to fix my daughter's bite without jaw surgery as my own dentist thought she would need. We do not have alot of money and they were able to work with us and even made special financial arrangements. Love the customer service and payment plans this office offers.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Fantastic office to bring your children to, they always run on time and my kids love it here!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

After 9 months I just completed my Invisaline with Dr Pasquale's office and I couldn't be happier with the result. I had terrible gaps between my teeth that I always hated and now when I look in the mirror I can't believe how perfect my teeth are! It took 3 months longer than Dr. Pasquale estimated but they did not charge me extra for the additional time to make sure my teeth were perfect. They made the whole experience easy and painless!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Tony V. Pasquale's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.