Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Domanskis

i HAD MY TUMMY TUCK AND BREAST LIFTED AND MADE BIGGER. THE DR. WAS GREAT. WORK DOVE VERY HAPPY WITH AND WOULD LET HIM WORK ON MY BODY IMPROVEMENTS ANY TIME. I LIKE THE STAFF AND DR.DOMANSKIS HE IS A GREAT DR.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Domanskis is a wonderful surgeon. I've been going to him for 15 years, with fantastic results each time! My last procedure was for skin cancer removal from the middle of my face. My results are amazing; no one can tell that I`ve had surgery. This is mind-boggling, as several other doctors had told me that any surgery would leave my face disfigured. Dr. Domanskis was much more positive; he predicted great results - which is what I got. My pain was minimal during and after all my procedures. Dr. Domanskis was extremely caring to me, from my health condition to my insurance situation. He genuinely cares about his patients. My admiration for Dr. Domanskis goes beyond words - I've been recommending him to everyone for 15 years. His staff is also super - very professional. And I love the Organic Cleanser, Exfoliator, and Body Cream by Dr. Domanskis' Organo-Derm skincare line! (Available at Organoderm.com).

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr Domanskis is amazing at what he does!! Everyone from his office and surgical center was outstanding..I felt completely cared for and nutured by his bedside manner..Dr Domanskis did adominoplasty on me and I wont be going anywhere else for future work..He is the one!! Thank you sooo much to him and his staff

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I had body contouring with Dr.Domanskis. It was a great experience. I had it done with no anesthesia. I have recommended him to many of my friends. He is a caring and wonderful doctor who really took care of me. I love my new body. Thank you, Dr.Domanskis!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr Domanskis has been my plastic surgeon for various facial and body surgical procedures for over 20 years. He is an incredibly skilled artist and I have been 100% satisfied with the work he has done. This includes my nose, which looks beautiful and very natural. He will turn away a patient rather than make money off of them if he feels it is in their best interest. All those I have referred to him have been extremely satisfied with his results. He is by far the best plastic surgeon in the United States. I will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I have used Dr. Domanskis for a few procedures. Each time he was extremely helpful, he listened to my needs, he did exactly as I asked & even came to my home to check on me after one of my procedures. He is knowledgable & very experienced. I have sent my son to have a procedure done some time back. He was also very pleased with the doctor & the out come. I have referred 10 - 15 people to this doctor over the yrs. because of my belief in his talents. He is gentle during the surgery. One can tell by the lack of bursing & swelling. I would send my son and anyone else that wants the best darn reconstructive surgeon in CA. His staff is very helpful offers all options available. I highly recommend Dr. Domanskis. A Happy Patient

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I had my breasts enlarged. He was fantastic as was his staff. He listened to what I didn't like about them, gave me the options and gave me even more than I expected. Couldn't have been happier.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Be careful, because he will not listen to your request/preferences. I had a rhinoplasty done and specifically insisted not to narrow my nose, but he did it anyways and haven't been able to breathe normally since then. Went back and asked him why and how it can be fixed and he said that he doesn't know and I should see a specialist. He's nice, but full of**** and stubborn like a mule! don't trust him or use him if you care about your well being. Just trying to at least help others from my experience. Find someone else even if more expensive, you'll thank me later.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Edward J. Domanskis's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1971)