Ratings for Dr. Valerie A. Deardorff

I have been coming to see Dr. Deardorf for years. I have come for carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve surgery on both hands and elbows to a few hand issues over the years. She is very friendly, knowledgeable and a really great surgeon that not only knew what was wrong immediately but also how to fix my issues. She did a great job on surgery and I have never had any issues with the problems that I came in for once Dr. Deardorf provided surgery for the problems. Everyone I dealt with throughout the entire office is very nice, efficient and helpful! This is the only place I ever plan on going for these types of problems. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Your location was very easy to find and I was treated with respect. Thank you for listening to my unprofessional explanations. Will definitely return if necessary. I apologize for the delay in replying - I was on vacation. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

In October 2014 I was in KC visiting my parents. I decided to have a trigger finger fixed. Dr. Deardorff did an excellent job. If it is possible to make an incision and miss all the nerves she did it.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I went to Valerie Deardorff today because I have a bump under the skin on my right hand and my fingers are starting to tingle and have pain. She answered all of my questions. She was very nice, seemed professional, educated and caring. She instructed me to wear a hand and writs brace as she thinks is might be tendonitis. I will wear this for a month and go back to her if I still have tingling. She said we would look at other option then. She was what I needed and at the level I expected. All staff were professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

It's rare to encounter a physician that is equally as frustrated with long-term health problems as the person facing them; Dr. Deardorff has been with me every step of my recovery and surgical procedures. I have been made to feel comfortable and supported by her and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I was treated by this Dr both in the hospital, and in the office, and never was kept waiting more than a few minutes. Both the Dr and assistants are helpful and interested in the complete recovery of the patient. I would highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Valerie A. Deardorff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Deardorff’s professional interests include surgeries of the finger, hand and wrist. Dr. Deardorff is a member of: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, Mid Central States Orthopaedic Society, Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and American Society of Surgery of The Hand. Outside the office, she enjoys gardening and spending time with her two children.

• English

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

GHI