Dr. David A. Grattafiori

Ratings for Dr. David A. Grattafiori

Dr. Grattafiori has been my dentist for 29 years. He is a kind, calm, caring dentist and he does beautiful work. I've had numerous compliments on my teeth. The upper front teeth are all crowns that he did, and they look very natural, so no one can tell that they are crowns. He has never hurt me and is always patient and considerate whenever I'm having work done. He is one of my all time favorite people! His staff is wonderful. It's funny when you feel more comfortable having your teeth worked on than getting a facial, because the facials hurt and the dental work doesn't!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

He is the most caring Dentist I've ever been to. There is NO doubt in my mind that he truly cares only in what's best for me and the health of my teeth. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Grattafiori has been my dentist ( and my wife's) since 1985 and has done many fillings, crowns, root canals, etc. He is a genuine, warm professional who takes great care to not hurt you. He is totally honest on describing your needs, no hard sell as I had found to be the case with others. I recommend him most highly.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Grattifiori for many years. He has done routine care, fillings, and cosmetic work for me. All were done with concern for my comfort. Never a hard sell here. I always felt like he put my needs above his bottom line. Other dentists encouraged me to have work done that was not necessary. Dr. Grattifiori only recommended work that was necessary and was happy to take a "wait and see" attitude. He always respected my decisions. I recently returned to his practice after a couple of years with no insurance. His staff was caring and understanding. I was welcomed to the office and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

We've been using him for years based on a friend's reference & have been super pleased to date.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012