Ratings for Dr. Dipika D. Doctor

The office is filthy, the equipment looks likes it's never been cleaned there is gunk all over it, about 2 hour wait time after appointment time, does not do surgery, staff is mostly having personal conversations rather than paying attention to patients questions or ignoring that they are standing right in front of them, no a.c, doctor is judgmental doesn't respect personal choice for example I am not a fan of any pills I eat clean and don't eat anything processed the dr. Laughed at the fact that I said birth control pills might bring health complications in the future she laughed at me and shook her head and continued on with her questions. That didn't sit well with me it didn't seem like I could be honest with my answers I felt like I would be criticized. She's also not knowledgeable when I asked about centaur medications I was told to ask the pharmacist.......

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

She doesn't provide refferals for surgical procedures or doesn't do any blood work to check for hormonal problems.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Dipika D. Doctor's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1967)