Ratings for Dr. George M. Frank

Dr. Frank may be one of the worst doctors working in Littleton, if not all of Colorado. The man has no compassion and, in our case, could not tell when a parent needed hospitalization. We are changing doctors as quickly as we can. Also, when messages are left and attempts are made to get an appointment, my elderly patient was always put off.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Frank has been quick to give samples of medications, even when I asked about more holistic or non-invasive options. Still, he never appears upset or disappointed when I return telling him I chose not to take or continue the medication. He has a friendly demeanor and is humorous and maintains what I would describe as healthy cynicism, which suits my style. When diagnosed with a gangleal cyst, he gave me the choice of surgery but didn't advise it if it didn't bother me. Nurse Leslie in his office is a delight and front office staff are generally friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Very responsive - very personable - excellent doctor

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

I was always feel that he wants you to be on the "prescribed" medication and does not take no for an answer. He felt that I should be on cholesteral medication even when I was have the side effects associated with the medication. He insisted I take Premarin instead of the Bio Identical hormones that my gynecologist and I agreed upon. He insisted that I take Fosamil (calcium - bone building medication) for Osteopenia. I chose not to and increased my calcium intake and spoke with my gynecologist about getting retested when I was on the Bio Identical hormones for a year. He doesn't understand that the patient has other alternatives to chose from.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2006

Dr. George M. Frank's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med