Ratings for Dr. Patricia J. Tagamolila

She's the best! She really cares about her patients, and takes a personal interest in their lives. When a few other doctors were recommending a hysterectomy for heavy bleeding, she assured me it wasn't necessary. I had an endometrial ablation instead, which was far less expensive and invasive. After just a few minutes with her, you feel like you've known her for years!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I couldn't believe how nice Dr. Tagamolila, she kept apologizing about my upcoming miscarriage.... like she did anything wrong. She's sat there with me and let me express my sadness to her. But she was very reassuring me that it wasn't my fault. When I get pregnant again I will be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Tagamolila is so kind and caring. Took a great deal of time to talk things through after multiple miscarriages.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

So kind and helpful. Through multiple miscarriages, Dr. Tagamolila was one of my biggest supporters.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr Tagamolia is a really good doc , the whole practise is good . When I went there , at the time there were 2 other docs and Dr Tagamolia was my favorite . She had the courage to say everything looks fine -- while ALL /MOST doc s will always say theres alawys a chance for this or that to go wrong and confuse n worry u n make u go thru 100 tests. Also the nurse will take ur call and call u back n answer ur sillyest question ! The wait time is awesome -- I never had to wait too long its usually right on time with an occasional delay .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Don’t even waste your time trying to get an appointment no one will call you back – I made several attempts to get an appointment for an urgent matter, they make you leave a message so if someone feels you’re worthy of a phone call they will call you back at their convenience, not yours. Having left several messages for the nurse to call me just to schedule the appointment I finally gave up and went elsewhere - if they can't bother themselves with returning my calls for the initial appointment I can't imagine the service would be any better once I became a patient - I hate rude Dr's

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Patricia J. Tagamolila's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL