Ratings for Dr. Richard Sun

Dr. Sun is an excellent dentist. He has been providing care for my family for many years. I highly recommend this office for your dental needs. Dr. Dun's referrals for specialists are excellent as well. I always feel like I am in great hands when I come to this office.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Sun has been our family dentist for many years and we always know we're taken care of and in good hands. Skilled, approachable, and caring professional that has become a trusted clinician and friend. Recently just finished my Invisalign case and I'll have to say - so happy with the results!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

My family, friends, and colleagues have been under Dr. Sun's care for many years - and there is a reason - he is a truly skillful and knowledgeable is his field and does it with so much care and finesse! No matter how busy he is, he always treats you with patience and expertise.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Sun is a true professional, always knowledgeable and helpful in providing care and guidance to his patients. My family and extended family have been under Dr. Sun's care for many years. No matter how busy he is, he is always engaging, compassionate, and thoughtful in his approach and care. His great work and reputation is known at my current company and many work colleagues go to him as well and have enjoyed the quality care and treatments received on a consistent basis. Last year Dr. Sun also did my Invisalign case and the results are fantastic. I truly have a new smile!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

5 years ago Dr. Sun was highly recommended by my 2 medical colleagues when I was looking for a dedicated, skillful dentist. I and my family members have been his patients since. Each visit reminded me of why he was so highly praised: not only a talented, skillful professional executes great results of dental procedures , but a man exudes caring & compassion as a person. He is a dentist who stands in patient's shoes, acts in the patient's best interest, and goes extra miles for patient whenever unusual circumstances arise. He is very informative, knowledgeable and engaging when he guides patient through procedures & options with reassuring manner. He is one of the most personal medical professional I have ever known. I trust any advise he gives. I heartily recommended him, he is an unquestionable choice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

One of the best doctors I've ever had,is a very knowledgable , skillful doctor. He is very patient dispute my numerous questions and concerns, spend a lot of time and attention on me,even the office is very busy.He did front teeth repair for me( chipped teeth), it was a amazing job that I could not figure out that is filling material.Perfect color and shape he made that just like original. I am so happy his skill.office staffs all are nice too.I wound highly recommend this dentist to anyone who looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Richard Sun is so skillful, I travel from New York to be his patient...

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Dr. Sun is WONDERFUL. He is extremely good at what he does and follows up with the patient afterwards. I just got an implant done and virtually pain free. He's attentive, knowledgeable, and a compassionate - truly a caring dentist!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Had implant placed last week by Dr. Sun. He was so comforting and informative in his explanation of the procedure. The procedure went so smooth that I had no discomfort during or after the visit. He followed up with me several times after. He really is a very compassionate dentist.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Don't ask Dr.SUN for your dental clean. He only took 10 mins to clean my teeth. I couldn't feel my teeth any differences before and after his cleaning. I waited 30 mins in his office and 20mins for x ray. What a wast.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012