Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Brown

Does no spend enough patients. She hurried through my appointment and did not take time to explain anything. Since she works with kids she talked down to me like I was seven. I also spent forty minutes waiting for her. She also left three time during my visit and then came back. I was getting a filling for a tooth so after she did something she would then leave and come back ten minutes later. It was the worst service ever!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Jennifer Brown is with Hill Field Pediatric Dentistry so she specializes with children. That should have been my first clue not to visit her. I am a 50 year old male and whenever she speaks to me she speaks with tone and inflection of speaking to a 5 year old. It is very condescending and annoying, especially when she speaks to her staff in an adult tone and inflection. As for the practice, they asked me every visit for the co-pay for services; even after my dental insurance carrier informed them I had no co-pay. They even sent me a bill for a co-pay, knowing that I don't have a co-pay. I over heard their staff explain their billing policy to another patient and it made sense why they are so pushy regarding co-pays; "We know that most insurance companies only pay 50% of the services so we bill the patient for the 50% remaining up front. If and when the insurance carrier pays more than 50%, we will refund the patient the balance owed." Yeah, right. (The Check is in the mail...)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014