Ratings for Dr. Daniel Chaparro

I had a cavity filled by this dentist. My tooth is more painful now than before he worked on it. I could not even drink water, he has to redo it. After reading so many of his negative reviews, and the convictions and accusations shown on the Internet, I became very concerned. I will NOT return to him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Put in crowns incorrectly. Coating thousands to have fixed. Root canal was infected, teeth show toward the case because the crowns are the wrong size. When he tried to fix the size he buffed off the white crown material that I paid extra for leaving big silver gashes. Do not use him. It will Cost thousands to correct his work later. Because of one of his mistakes I have to have a tooth pulled because his root canal process was a joke.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

He is horrible he put braces on me wrong and shifted my teeth wrong not to lentil he did it with known cavities and made my teeth worse do not ever use this man he is horrible

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

This man is incredibly arrogant and unprofessional.He spoke over me when I inquired about the procedures he said I needed.He appeared to be making up issues, and was agitated and sweating. He offered me narcotics but I had no pain!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

EXTREMELY rude!! He put a crown an a tooth and it has caused all of my bottom teeth to move, they were perfectly aligned thanks to years of braces but now all that has gone down the drain! He was extremely rude to his staff. After showing me the X-rays he told me I had four cavities that needed to be filled but refused to show me on the X-rays where they were!! I knew then and there that I was NOT going back to him. The next dentist I saw showed me the X-rays and showed me that I had NO cavities. He tried to rip me and my insurance off!!! I will NEVER go back there!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I went to him a few yrs ago and every cap he put on has come off. He was very rude to his staff and was not all that nice to me. I would never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

We have forked over countless amounts of money for a surgery he has had to redo over 5 times because its not done right and it just seems to be looking worse each time it is redone. There is nothing we can do at this point because of all the money spent because we can't afford to go someone else and spend it again to have it fixed.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Very un professional and un caring with his patients

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012