Ratings for Dr. Tobi J. Reidy

Dr. Reidy was fantastic in taking care of me. She has a way of making you feel comfortable in what is most likely an uncomfortable or embarrassing situation. She has completed 2 surgeries on me and I healed extremely well after both. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She is knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and extremely friendly. The office staff is also very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Toby Reidy saved my life. I would recommend her to anyone and in fact have been recommending her to friends and family. No one in my family will ever go to anyone other the dr Reidy

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Gave me the correct treatment right off. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Reidy was amazing and was my angel. God used her to be an instrument in my healing and there is no other Dr. that will ever measure up in my eyes. I was with another clinic who had 12 mo. failed me after several surgeries for a complex anal fistula. I found Dr. Reidy and she was able find the right treatment. I am healed today thanks to her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013