Ratings for Dr. Joel A. Perlson

He thinks hes a god dont wanna help ppl and wants to push drugs that have nothing to do with whats wrong. Tried killin my wife on wrong meds

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I agree with all the comments in regard to staff. The punctuality of the doctor is due to the overbooking due to the clinic. As far as the doctor is concerned, I have been his patient for 15+ years and he has always been professional, courteous and knowledgeable about any medical issue I have brought forth. I have never experienced misdiagnoses or been overlooked when lab results come back not to the doctor's liking. In fact he has been able to pinpoint what an issue was when I had symptoms that could be several things.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I really liked Dr. Perlson's bedside manor. He's very straight forward and pulls no punches.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

i was treated by dr pelson from 1-05 to 1 07 due to a back injury at work he was great took time to always listen he is the greatest thank you dr perlson t.maddix

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

He has the worst front desk staff I have ever encountered. They triple-book so be prepared to spend an average of 2-3 hours total at your doctor appointment. There is absolutely nothing for children to do while waiting. No cartoons, no teevee shows. No kid books or magazines and hours wait. They have one of those medical=loop televisions that play the same thing over and over and over. The front desk snaps at you if you ask a question, audibly sigh when you need to make an appointment and will not even attempt to help you get the information you need. Dr. Perlson is too rushed to see you- and you practically have to stand in front of the door to block his exit if you have any questions or concerns. He used to be more caring, now he is too busy. If they didnt triple-book his appointments, he would have more time to actually care about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

the doctor is good its the STAFF that is RUDE, NASTY, THE STAFF WHO ANSWER THE PHONE AND THE LADIES IN THE FRONT OFFICE DESK THEY REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO OUR STAFF OR OUR CLIENTS WHO ATTEND TO SEE THIS DOCTOR THEY REALLY NEED TO TAKE A WORKING WITH PEOPLE CLASS JUST LIKE MY STAFF HAD TO DO. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS MATTER. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

The biggest problem for this clinic is its staff, especially the receptionists. They are rude and mean, every time you want to ask a question or make an appointment, they make you feel they are doing you a huge favor and somehow they are higher than you low life. I don't understand how they were trained and from where they got that attitude. I'm just glad I now go to another clinic, which is so much better in every possible way.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

He was rude and I felt worse and more depressed than ever when I left his office. I had to swich insurances and I didnt know any of the docs my old doc wanted me tested for lupus and MS I have multiple signs of both. When I told Dr perlson this he laughed in my face and said not this year... Smart a__. He said all of my symptoms were my weight gain from my pregnancy and hypothyroidism. He is a quack. I will not recomend this doc to anyone

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Dr. Perlsons staff was as rude as they get, maybe if he would change his phone and desk people he would be cosidered a little higher in the ranking.. when.. I was a patient, I made this suggestion. I just had to call and find some information two years later and the same nasty voice answered the phone and was just as rude as before. I recieved no info that I needed just that my records were in storage and there was nothing she could do about it... geesh Dr. Perlson you should find staff that actually likes people. You are only as good as the front line!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Perlson was very knowledgeable in helping me with my health. His staff was great, very friendly and timely. I only waited a few minutes and got a thorough check up. The doctor followed up on all of my test results and took great care of me and my family. Thanks Dr.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Joel A. Perlson's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Commercial Insurance Company