Ratings for Dr. Craig Reese

I highly recommend him. I travel over 200 miles because he has helped me regain my health..

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I found Dr. Reese 25 years ago when I waw in such pain. Dr. Reese helped me to heal through nutrition and adjustments. He has assisted greatly in my whole body healiing. I highly recommend Dr. Reese. He is very much a healer.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I prefer a more natural approach to healthcare. Dr. Reese always helps me feel better!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Reese and staff are the greatest. He has helped me get back on my feet again and feeling better than ever. I have also learned how to connect with the signs my body is giving me on my own. I would highly recommend him to anyone concerned with their health and wanting to get better naturally.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Have seen him over 20 years. Wonderful bedside manner, always kind, listens, accurate.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Reese is worth the time, effort and money. He's intuitive and if you work with him he can hone in on your problems or disease process and heal you with natural supplements. I spent years and many thousands through the regular medical doctors to no avail. He is worth a shot.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Reese. I wish I had found him sooner. Truly the best holistic doctor I have ever seen. His staff is very competent and helpful too. Within just a few months I am feeling better than I have in years. Very competent. High quality supplements. Really listens.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Reese has done for me what no other western medicine doctor could do and I found immediate results and continue to feel like the person I am supposed to be.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

After spending a fortune within the standard medical community and having no diagnosis a single trip to Dr. Reese and he nails it. 15 years of illness and brain fog are now a memory.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Craig Reese's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1983)