Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Caruthers

I have been to 7 chiropractors over 20 years. Dr. Caruthers is by far the finest I have ever been with. His skills are unmatched. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

Went to Dr. Caruthers for chronic low back pain and 2 herniated discs. He was able to get me golfing within 6 weeks after years of pain. His Gonstead method is amazing and was the key to my health. I wish I had been referred to him earlier. Some people have a gift and he certainly does. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

35 years in practice. Top Gonstead practitioner in the State of California. Knowledgeable in nutrition, weight loss, chiropractic. Who wouldn’t go there?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

I have had low back pain for years. I tried every conceivable type of treatment, surgery, P.T., acupuncture, other chiropractors. I went to this office based on a referral from a family member. I was given a thorough exam and with the MRI I brought in a course of treatment was designed. The results were amazing!! I have never felt this good. Dr. Caruthers has been in practice for 29 years. He knows what he is doing to help you with your problem.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Awesome chiropractor. Best I've ever seen. Knowledge of spine and nutrition unsurpassed. Great staff. Wonderful experience!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Doctor did adjustments on me and I spent 1 month in bed afterwards. Went to another chiropractor who told me he should have never adjusted my back because of the condition of my hips and spine.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

great doctor, very knowledgeable, intense. knows his stuff! thank you

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Timothy L. Caruthers's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1984)