Ratings for Dr. Raymond M. Baule

Dr. Baule saved me from being paralyzed. He operated on my back and took the pressure off the nerves in my back. He even rebuilt two discs in my back. I thank God for doctors like Dr. Baule.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Baule helped me with a problem in my lower back. He was extremely helpful and explained everything in detail. I had gotten a second opinion and I chose Dr. Baule because of his demeanor and the way he treated me like I was a member of his family. Furthermore, he performs a lot of minimally invasive surgery, which is rare from what I have inquired. This enabled me to have my surgery as an outpatient and resume full activities within a couple of days! I am very grateful to Dr. Baule and his star for helping me.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Baule is the best. Other doctors told me that there was nothing that could be done. He performed a small procedure on me and I went home in a couple of hours with no stitches. I feel 100%. I love Dr. Baule!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

I went to Dr. Baule for after my doctor told me that I had a brain tumor. Dr. Baule spent an amazing amount of time with me and my family explaining everything. I was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. I wound up having the brain surgery to remove the tumor. I went home in 2 days. His attention to me before and after surgery made me feel as if I was his family. His skill and bedside manner is the best. I am thankful that I went to him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr Raymond Baule is wonderful. I had surgery on my back in February and it was a 5 hour surgery. I had to have 2 rods and 4 screws put in my back along with two discs replaced, but it was all worth it, after I found the right surgeon and that is Dr. Raymond Baule. He has a wonderful bedside manner and have always been nice to me each time I have seen him. He also made sure that I had everything before I left the hospital like all my equipment from Physical Therapy. He is a very caring man and has a wonderful personality. I would give him a rating of 10+++++ off the scale of fantastic knowledge, personality. I thank God that I went to him. I will refer him to anyone and have. So, if you have had problems with your back, please check Dr. Baule out. He is GREAT!!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Baule is an excellent neurosurgeon. He has performed spinal surgery on both my husband and myself with remarkable results. I suffer from spinal stenosis and had suffered from debilitating right leg pain for 10 years. When I discovered Dr. Baule, it was a dream come true. He fused L5,6,&7 in my lower back, and the pain has disappeared. I feel like a new person. Other neurosurgeons had told me there was nothing that could be done. I will highly reccomend Dr. Baule to anyone who needs a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Raymond M. Baule's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Illinois