You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David T. Dils

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Professional, Knowledgeable, Capable, and Effective. Dr. Dils is Proof that Chiropractic Medicine can change a life of pain to Pain FREE!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Super friendly, very knowledgeable and we didn't have the feeling that he hooked us up to every techno-gadget he could possibly bill us for like we've had with some others. Felt better immediately and improved with subsequent visits.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

My whole family has been going to Dr. Dills since I was a little girl. He has helped my parents with their back problems and even helped us kids when we had aches and pains growing up. Great man with a wonderful family and staff. Very fair, courteous, knowledgeable, and kind. Recommended 100%!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Excellent chiropractor in all ways. Knowledgeable, professional, personable,and always punctual. Excellent knowledge of deep massage and reflexology, as well adjustment and treatment. I was barely walking, and am now 90% pain free. Dr. Dils will also work with you on a flexible payment plan if you have no insurance. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Dils is fair and honest. Unlike some chiropractors in this area, he does not charge more if you have insurance. Also, he does not have you come back if you do not need to. I've been using him for years and he has earned my trust.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. David T. Dils's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "David" to "David T."

October 20, 2013