Ratings for Dr. David R. Davenport

Great office. They make me feel relaxed. Nervous at first but they know what they are doing. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I would rate Dr. Davenport and his staff five stars. He is very intelligent, caring and has a gentleness about him. At each visit I was treated like I was the only patient there . The doctor always took the time to explain in detail what he was doing and why, you cannot find a better periodontist then Dr. Davenport. The office is run smoothly and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

The Dr. is great, but the staff was unable to locate my records and rushed me off the phone twice without helping me to find a solution to the problem. Very disappointed in the new staff since Dr. Harvey left.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

This office has a great staff and Dr Davenport is really gentle, nice and understanding. I had a very good experience with him. Anyone who needs a periodontist should go to see Dr Davenport.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. David R. Davenport's Credentials

• Medical College of GA (Grad. 1998)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan