Ratings for Dr. David R. Davenport

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I would rate Dr. Davenport and his staff five stars. He is very intelligent, caring and has a gentleness about him. At each visit I was treated like I was the only patient there . The doctor always took the time to explain in detail what he was doing and why, you cannot find a better periodontist then Dr. Davenport. The office is run smoothly and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

The Dr. is great, but the staff was unable to locate my records and rushed me off the phone twice without helping me to find a solution to the problem. Very disappointed in the new staff since Dr. Harvey left.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

This office has a great staff and Dr Davenport is really gentle, nice and understanding. I had a very good experience with him. Anyone who needs a periodontist should go to see Dr Davenport.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. David R. Davenport's Credentials

• Medical College of GA (Grad. 1998)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great office. They make me feel relaxed. Nervous at first but they know what they are doing. Thanks."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would rate Dr. Davenport and his staff five stars. He is very intelligent, caring and has a gentleness about him. At each visit I was treated like I was the ..."

September 24, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 5, 2013
  • City changed from "Douglasville" to "Newnan"

September 22, 2012