Dr. Michael B. Scherb

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Scherb

After breaking her arm and being very upset, Dr Scherb and all of the employees involved in Raina's care did an amazing job of making her comfortable and putting her at ease.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

All was great knee doing ok will see hopefully works for awhile so I don't have a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

It was a very good experience. They were very helpful in every way to get things set up for my second knee replacement.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Was referred for knee pain. Staff and Dr. very professional. Listened to concerns administered treatment same day. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I had great experience. All the staff members were polite and friendly. The block they put in for surgery is still working it's I think 24hours

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

My experience at the Mason City Clinic and Dr. Scherb is always good.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

All went fine. All questions answered to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

He was informative & expressed well what I needed to know about my situation. Showed the X-rays & pointed out the areas I should understand about how my wrist was healing.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Experience was good. I did not expect to have a diagnosis. Most of the time the pain at hand always seems to come from arthritis of one form or another and the instant fix is "we will give you a shot of Cortisone"! Dr Scherb was thoughtful and worked through my issue with the aid of X-rays. I was given a boot to wear, which is turn out to be an impossible task, with the work I do. I have found that if I can sit is certain positions I can diminish the pain. It is extremely beneficial to know just what is wrong and what can be done to alleviate the diminished quality of life. Thank you Dr. Sherb

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had a very fine experience. He was very helpful and did a fine job of fixing my wrist. Very easy to talk to and answered my questions! He has a pleasant personality and it does not feel like he has an attitude. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Michael B. Scherb's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med