Dr. Michael B. Scherb

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Scherb

Dr Scherb is a great doctor. Very friendly and takes time with me at each visit. I would recommend him to anyone with an upcoming surgery. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

My experience with Dr. Scherb, his nurses and the person who gave me the shott for my knee were all very professional and pleasant to me. I have always had excellent care under Dr. Scherb.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Scherb spent time listening to my concerns and answering without me feeling rush through my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

After x-rays, I saw Dr. Scherb and had an injection in each hip for bursitis. My hips feel much better.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Scherb did a very thorough job of explaining the problem and giving options for treatment. I was very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Michael Scherb is very professional and always took the time to explain what the procedure was going to take and the recovery process. I will recommend Dr. Michael Scherb any time to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Wouldn't. Refer him to anyone I know.was judged the minute I walked in his room for care was told if I lost weight he might help me,very rude.didn't want to help me find the solution for my pain and care.was 50 minute late in seeing me also took unnessary exrays,out just yo make a buck in my opinion. Never recommend him to anyone .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I was very happy with all that Dr Sherb did for me

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

My wait time was a bit longer than I expected. As for the results of the appointment, I am not finished yet. Everyone was very helpful in giving me directions ,and Dr.Scherb was very kind and generous in giving me advice.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

After breaking her arm and being very upset, Dr Scherb and all of the employees involved in Raina's care did an amazing job of making her comfortable and putting her at ease.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Michael B. Scherb's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Assurant