Dr. Michael B. Scherb

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Scherb

Scheduling was timely and staff was friendly and efficient. Dr. Scherb explained aspects of upcoming surgery so that I could understand easily. I will be able to comment on outcome after surgery and recuperation are complete. Thank you for all your assistance.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I always have a great appointment with Dr.Scherb. He tells it like it is and what he can do about it. I like that!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I came in for a recheck after surgery to reconnect my Achilles tendon. Everything is going very well and the surgery Dr Scherb did was very successful. I haven't had any issues or pain. I am now able to put weight on my surgical foot, which made me very happy! All staff have been great to work with and I would definitely recommend the orthopedic department at MC Clinic.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Very professional and friendly. I am very happy with the results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

my extrnal fixator came apart after 10 weeks of usage. I call on monday morning, squeezed me in at nine and out by ten. cant ask for anything better then that.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I had my second hip injection. The Dr. and P.A. are always helpful & professional.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Everything was very professional yet at the same time warm and friendly. The results of both of my surgeries are excellant.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I had a very positive experience. My surgery was explained in good detail so I knew what the recovery could be. I had very little pain and it was easily managed. The doctor and staff were experienced, friendly and professional. Glad I proceeded with the surgery!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr Scherb is a great doctor. Very friendly and takes time with me at each visit. I would recommend him to anyone with an upcoming surgery. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

My experience with Dr. Scherb, his nurses and the person who gave me the shott for my knee were all very professional and pleasant to me. I have always had excellent care under Dr. Scherb.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Michael B. Scherb's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA