Ratings for Dr. Mitchell Rosen

And the amount that I paid will remain zero. I think Dr Rosen is a nice guy, and possibly knowlegable - but I can't be sure because it is a patient mill. 5 minutes - $160. I do not want to scathe his staff because I only have issue with his office manager. I have excellent coverage and Dr Rosen has a contract to accept payment as determined by my provider. I had an acute bout of respiratory infection. My provider would not pay based on the coding of the bill. I explained this. They never even contacted my carrier to try to get paid. I saw him three times after that - all paid claims. I have benefit statements that show that I have NOTHING due.But rather than call my carrier - they bill is in collection. AND! I ran out of refills on a long term prescription. They tried insist on cash before seeing doctor.Saw doctor (claim-$160. for 10 minutes-paid), He wrote RX with 5 refills = later CALLED PHARMACY and cancelled refills and insists on a medically unecessay visit($160.)to refill.Fraud.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Very good doctor - goes the extra mile to help his patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

A very down to earth, very straight forward man. He will sit and discuss things with you like a person, not just his patient.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2006

Dr. Mitchell Rosen's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1986)

Sagamore Health Network